(𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕.)𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

WITH HER UNCLE ALREADY CUFFED AND SENT TO THE DUNGEONS, THE CITIZENS OF THE EMPIRE OF AIGRAGALLA HAD OFFICIALLY BEEN FREED FROM BEING UNDER THE CRULE EMPEROR'S LAWS.

They could work on their own, for themselves. They could roam around the Walls and not only stay in one city. They could talk freely to the point that they did not have to control the loudness of their voices since the Emperor – or in this case, the former Emperor – claimed it to be 'disturbing'.

In the abbey they gathered, ready for the coronation of the soon-to-be Empress. Everyone was dressed nicely, hair neatly made with light makeup.

F/n was wearing a gold and red gown that flowed from her chest to the ground and even trailed behind her. Jewellery covered her all the way from her neck down her shoulders and upper arms.

Her shoes were also red and gold, matching the design of the dress. Her h/c hair was styled perfectly and neatly.

The group of people sang as another played slow music with their respective instruments. F/n hadn't seen anything like this before and apparently neither did her friends who were all continuously glancing around the place in admiration.

The archbishop stood in front of her, holding a piece of jewellery while his head was positioned straight forward.

She looked at the tiara and carefully observed it. It was the same one she had seen in the room filled with jewellery, the same tiara with the red gems and the twisted metal frame.

Her eyes met the archbishop's before lowering her head slightly, just like how her father taught her. He raised the piece of jewellery, placing it on her head. She stood back up and inhaled and exhaled deeply.

The singing and the instruments quieted down and F/n grew tense. She glanced at the archbishop before down at the orb and sceptre that he presented.

The woman exhaled a breath and slowly unwrapped her fingers that were previously wrapped around her other hand's wrist. She shakily raised her hands, touching the cool metal of the objects held tightly onto it before turning her body around and the archbishop started speaking.

F/n glanced at her friends who were seated on the right side of the room of people. Hange had a large grin on her face, waving enthusiastically when they met eyes. Eren gave her a toothy grin and Armin shyly waved.

Sasha looked like she just wanted to jump from her seat and hug the woman while Historia sat properly with a smile playing on her lips. Connie and Jean sat beside each other, one with a bright smile while the other looked like he was trying to be professional.

Mikasa looked beautiful. She sent her a small smile and her eyes sparkled as she watched the woman she had taken as a role model become Empress. Erwin was the one who looked most professional. He gave her a nod, telling her that he was proud of her.