𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.

↬ 𝒶 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 ↫

↬ 𝒶 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 ↫

[Gonna switch to past tense for the rest of the story, unless I get comments saying present tense is better- anyway, enjoy ^^]

After practice concluded, you met up with the others to find them bickering, which wasn't too surprising, but you hardly found it pleasant. 

You hesitantly stepped into the room and let the door fall into place behind you, creating a small thud. Xiao was standing off to the side with his arms crossed over his chest, sighing at their feud. You slid beside him and clasped your hands together awkwardly, your posture stiff.

"What are they arguing about...?" You whispered, leaning over to him slightly.

"Jean gave Venti extra dance practice," he answered before looking over to you. "Did you manage to finish the piece?"

"Yeah, eventually," you smiled. "And how did you do today? I could hear you from the other room, and you sounded really nice."

His cheeks radiated a gentle pink as he averted his gaze, "thanks..."

"Of course!"

While Venti and Jean were busy arguing, Kazuha sauntered over to you and switched his gaze between you and Xiao.

"Would you two want to join me and Aether for dinner? We're only going down the street," he offered with a smile.

You glanced at Xiao, then returned your sight to Kazuha, "Um... I'm not sure, last time was... eh."

"I'll go," Xiao shrugged, stuffing his hands into his pant pockets.

You raised your brows and Kazuha could see your eyes light up briefly before you spoke again.

"I'll join too, then."

>─────☾⛧☽─────<

You sat beside Aether on one side of the booth, while Xiao and Kazuha were seated across from you. It was a simple restaurant, but it had a cozy feel, allowing you to relax easier than the previous time. And without the rambunctious Venti, it was rather peaceful. Though, you still enjoyed the liveliness Venti always brought to the table. After taking a long look at the menus, each of you decided what you wanted and ordered once the server stopped by.

"Wait, Y/n," Aether gasped before a sudden smirk pulled at his lips. "Do you wanna see some top-secret photos of Xiao?"

"Wait, w-what?" You stammered, heat erupting in your face. "What do you mean by 'top secret'?!"

"Okay, I phrased that really wrong," he chuckled. "I just mean pictures that haven't been seen by the public."

"Oh," you let out a breath of relief. "Um, sure?"

"Wait, what photos do you have of me?" Xiao asked, furrowing his brows.

"Don't worry about it," Aether snickered, going to the gallery in his phone and searching for a specific folder. He clicked on one titled '4NEMO' and scrolled to the first picture of Xiao. He turned up the brightness and leaned closer to you with the device in his hand. Your eyes lingered on the screen as your blush reduced to a subtle pink and your lips parted slightly.