Pisces party-chapter 9

Virgo's pov.

We hopped in Leo's car. we were all running out to the car like the psychopaths we are, just for some cotton candy!

"I'm driving!" Leo called " and Sag is in the front with me!"

" I figured, since its your car?" Aries said, 

We ran and hopped into the back- Back. Me, Pisces, and Gemini were in the back back. Cancer, Aries and Aqua were in the middle row. Leo jumped into the driver's seat and Sag in the passengers.

Gemini looked so mad, probably at Sag because she loves sitting next to Leo. I think Leo is Gemini's favorite person.

Leo started the car, she was driving good until we saw a red light. Leo slammed on the breaks sending us almost hitting the seats in front of us.

"Sorry!" Leo shouted.

Soon we got to the place with cotton candy. We all got out and saw that Scorpio and Taurus were there. Taurus running like he just drank 10 Dr. Peppers and ate a bag of sugar. Gemini saw him and rushed for the stand first. She made it there first, of course.

We got the cotton candy and headed back to Pisces house, The car ride was longer the the way there, more people were going places and we got pulled over twice! Yeah I said twice, Pisces fell asleep on my shoulder,  and I could tell she was snoring a little.

We got back and I shook her awake.

"Get up sleepyhead!" I laughed, poking her shoulder.

"Go away..." Pisces said sleepily.

"Just get up, I'll buy you candy or something later.." I prompted
Me and Pisces got out and walked in. Gemini and Aries were stuffing their faces with green apple cotton candy on the couch. Pisces groaned and frowned at the other zodiacs. Most of them were stuffing their faces with cotton candy.

"Leave some for me!" She said jumping on the couch with them.

I sat down with on the ground with Cancer, while Leo and Sag were sitting together on the recliner chair.

Leo's pov

Sag got up and ran to get the remote. Gemini lunged forward, scaring Sagittarius a little.

"Gemini!" We yelled

Gemini jumped back and Sag jumped forward. She grabbed the remote and came back to sit with me.

"Leooooo," She started " what do you want to watch?"

" I don't kno-" I got interrupted by Gemini

"Gacha videos!" Gemini screeched

"No!" Aries screeched back.

They had a screaming battle. I sat there with my ears covered until Sagittarius noticed and got up.

"SHUT UP!" She screeched

Everybody looked at each other in shock and I took my hands off my ears.

"Your welcome," She said and sat down. She put on Despicable Me 3 while we ate our strawberry lemonade cotton candy. Gemini and Aries had green apple cotton candy, Pisces and Virgo had green apple also, and Cancer was sharing with them. We were the only ones with a different flavor.

Written mostly by your Favorite Leo and written also by your Favorite Pisces.