Easter special

Not part of the real story!!!))

Taurus pov.

I got up and poked Capricorn in the face while he was reading his book.

"Guess what?" I smiled at him

"Hm?" He said, putting his book down.

"Tomorrow's Easter." I told him, and looked at his book.

"Mhm, it's 5:40 right now anyways." He said and closed his book.

I grabbed my phone put of my pocket.

Group chat, includes Leo, Sagittarius, you + 9 more.

Pisces: Hey guys, Easter party at mine?
Sent 1:30 pm

Leo: yeah! What do we need to bring?
Sent 1:31 pm

Pisces:anything Easter themed!
Sent 1:31 pm

Virgo: I'm coming!
Sent 1:32 pm

Cancer: me and Scorpio too!
Sent 1:32 pm

Grumpy pants: me and Cancer are coming.
Sent 1:32 pm

Pisces: alright, come over at 6:30, sleepover too?
Sent 1:33 pm

Leo: yeah! Sag is comin with me!
Sent 1:33 pm

Pisces: see you then!
Sent 1:34 pm

"Oh my gosh! Pisces is having an Easter sleepover party! Let's go!" I said to Capricorn and he got his phone and read the texts.

"I'll tell em we're coming, we need to go to the store!" Capricorn said and scrambled to grab his things.

"Yeah! Store!" I yelled and ran to sit in the car.

Capricorn came out and got in the drivers seat, starting the engine and pulling out to go to the grocery store.

‐-------

"Okay, we're just going to go in for 3 things for the party, alright?" He told me and got out, me following behind. When we got in the store he grabbed a basket and speed walked to the cookie isle. He grabbed a package of oreos and started walking to the baking isle.

"Are those for the party?" I asked, looking to see what kind he got normal ones with colored cream.

"Yep.." He said, looking at the chocolate chips and grabbing a bag of milk chocolate, 2 bags of white chocolate, and a pack of food coloring.

"What are we making?" I asked, seeing what he had grabbed.

"You'll see." He told me and walked quickly to self check out

We both got the things and got back to the car, and it was 4:56.

"We need to get home fast to get this done." He told me.

-------

We pulled back into the driveway and quickly grabbed the things we had bought and ran inside.

"Get a pot." He told me and I grabbed one out. Then we opened the milk chocolate chips and poured them in, then put it on the stove to melt them.

Capricorn got out a plastic tray and the oreos out.

"What are we making?" I asked him again.

"We're making chocolate dipped oreos and decorating them like Easter eggs." He told me, and I grabbed out a second pot to melt the white chocolate chips.

After the chocolate melted we took them off the burners and grabbed a fork. Capricorn stuck the fork into the cream and dipped the oreos in the milk chocolate and put them on the tray while I separated the white chocolate to dye and put into piping bags. I colored one red, another one pink, one green, one orange, and one blue.

"K, you got the colors now just decorate the oreos alright?" He told me and I nodded, putting polka dots on some, and stripes on others. Some straight some zig-zagged, some horizontal some up and down.

After we got them all finished it was 6:15, and we quickly put them in the freezer to harden quicker, and we started cleaning up.

Cancer's pov

I grabbed out eggs, sugar, flour, butter, baking powder, salt, and vanilla extract.

"What are we making for the party?"Scorpio asked, checking the time.

"Cookies." I told him,

"Also, it's 2:15, so we have time right?" He said and I giggled.

"Have you ever make cookies before?" I asked him

"Uhh, no.." he said, kind of embarrassed.

"Oh, that's okay! It's easy." I told him and grabbed out 2 bowls, one for dry and one for wet ingredients.

"Put 3 cups of flour in a bowl, please." I told him and he probably did it right.

"Then a pinch of salt and a teaspoon of baking powder." I told him and he did pretty good on not spilling anything.

"Then in the other bowl crack the eggs, put the butter, the sugar and the vanilla extract."

"How much sugar?" He asked.

"Uh, 2 cups." I told him and grabbed a whisk, and he put all the ingredients in. I mixed the stuff untill it became a good texture, and put the other bowl of ingredients in too and mixes those in.

"Get a baking tray and a baking sheet, please." I told him, mixing the dough.

He put those down next to me and I grabbed the cookie cutters that were in the shape of carrots. Me and him cut out the dough and put it on the sheet and baked it.

-------- 30 minutes later-----

The cookies were done and cooled, so we grabbed out the frosting and food coloring. I colored half green and Scorpio colored the other half orange. Then we started frosting. He frosted the orange part of the carrots, and I frosted the green parts.

"There we go, for the party!" I said and put the cookies in the fridge so the frosting would harden.

Aries pov

Me and Gemini were hanging out when Pisces texted the group chat, and we got invited to her Easter party.

"What are we going to bring?" Gemini asked.

"Uh.. let's go to the dollar store and buy ears for everyone!" I suggested,

"Furry ears?" Gemini asked

"Duh! Race you to the car!" I yelled and snatched my keys and dashing out the door.

Gemini got into the car first, taking the keys from me as I got into the passenger seat.

"The dollar store is over there." I pointed over and she nodded, driving over there.

It was only a 5 minute drive, so we got there fairly quickly and went into find bunny ears.

"Ooh, look!" Gemini said, pointing at the ears, pointing at them. The inside had pink on some, blue on some, and some rainbow. We grabbed four of each for the rest of the signs and went to the checkout.

The lady rung up the ears and said,

"25.89, would you like to pay cash or card?"

"Uh.. did you being money?" Gemini asked me and I dug through my pockets and one 10 dollar bill, 2 fives, and 5 ones.

"Cash, please." I told her and put the cash on the counter.