chapter 1

Pain, that's all I feel at this point. My ribs feel like someone's snapping them one,by one, by one. It's not even worth trying to get up at this point as every time I go back up their it's the same pain being endured.

My life is complete and utter shit being abused every day is the most draining, tiresome and worst of all painful thing. The sad thing is, is that I can't even remember the last time I experienced going through my day like how I see the kids at school. Happy.

Attempting to turn on my other side but a sharp pain travels through my stomach to my ribs. I hiss in pain and just hope to god that this all just ends some time soon.

I hear a banging against the wall above me and yet again their at it again. Sex. That's what there entire life is resolved around at this point. My mum and my "step dad "Marcus as I'm supposed to call him.

Every time I see one of them their always clinging onto each other like they might just die at any point, I mean I do wish.

Bringing me back to reality a loud shriek followed with a giggle travels through the house.

I turn towards my small pink watch that I've literally had since I was 8 when my school done a free trip to the zoo. It's only 8am.

Wait. Oh shit. I'm meant to be at school in like 20 minutes. Quickly grabbing my hair band of, of my wrist I tie my hair up the best I can without a mirror. My bag should be somewhere upstairs because I left it there yesterday but god knows if someone has moved it.

probably not though no one has ever cleaned this house, other than me, because apparently it's one of my "chores" as mum calls it.

making my way up the old rusty stairs and careful not to miss a step like I did a couple weeks ago. You would think I was us't to walking up these basement steps but, apparently not.

Flashback:

"oi, slut, get up here! Now! If you miss fucking school one more time. I swear to god don't even get me started on how much I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you" screams my step dad

"coming" I shout back

I hear him scoff back and mutter something under his breathe as I practically sprint up the stairs.

he opens the door at the top of the stairs and scares the absolute shit out of me, resulting in me falling backwards and banging basically every bit of skin and bone on my body.

I can nearly hear the bruises being formed on my legs and arms.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!" He hollers down at me.

of course, he didn't even attempt to help me. Black spots blur my Vision and I try my hardest to just let them disappear. Thankfully I've grown up having to do this so I'm used to it.

End of flashback:

"get out of my house!" He shouts angrily at me.

"ok, I'm sorry sir. I didn't realise the time" I am utter quietly.

he gets up In my face and I flinch as I smell his alcoholic breathe and whispers "I send you to this fucking school for a reason because you could be home instead taking my dick down your fucking throat, but your not so don't ever backchat you me."

I nod as best as I can as his hand is lying on my shoulder. He pushes me forward and I stumble out of the door.

Great. Time for a great day at school. note the sarcasm.