Chapter 9

A/N: Hi stars... Yeah, I kinda like to call my readers stars. (Sorry for being obsessed with stars) Anyways, I'm here to apologize because I change the Mafia name to Serpent. I forgot to tell you about it in the last chapter and I was about to edit it too.

I plan to continue updating and maybe two or more chaps since it's been so long since I last updated, even me is surprised that it was so long! I enjoy writing this and yeah, I drop the hints already. hehe

To make it special, Doie is now on King's radar. Lmao (Sorry bunny babe 🙈)

Enjoy reading! 💚

--

Chapter 9

Doyoung went to the guest room and found Jaemin and Chenle cuddling. The boys were sleeping in the position when they were still children. Doyoung felt the squeeze of his heart. The adrenaline wore off and only the fondness and nostalgia kept Doyoung's heart highly elated. He thought of his long-time dream. When was the last time he hoped that they would spend their life together living quietly like family? Doyoung imagined it many times before, what if they lived together and watched Jaemin and Chenle grow up, helping them with their school problems or even their teenage crush. Doyoung wanted to watch them grow, go shopping or play video games in the living room, go out with their friends, and many more. Doyoung is a sucker of a normal family and even if he doesn't experience those, he is still glad that both Jaemin and Chenle found their way to be with him again. It sounded selfish but it was like a gift and an answered prayer to Doyoung. He will do everything to keep them safe. His eyes became heavy and Doyoung joined the two boys, hugging Chenle in the middle just like they always did when sleeping together. The memories are both bitter and sweet and have a deep significance to Doyoung. He fell asleep afterward. 

Morning comes in the blink of an eye. Doyoung opened his eyes and quickly realized where he was. The king-size bed, glamor furniture, and soft bed clear his visions and senses. He searches for his brothers only to find them talking and still in bed. 

"So, I went to the library and searched for the book! I put him into his place!" Doyoung heard Chenle telling a funny story. Jaemin's eyes were twinkling and when Doyoung moved, the boys went to him, and wide smiles appeared on their faces. 

"Good morning Doie!" Chenle greetings are just like the old times. 

"That's hyung for you lele." Jaemin scolds the younger.

"Fine hyung! Chill." Chenle chuckles mischievously following his grin. 

"I miss you, babies," Doyoung muttered, which made the two boys' cheeks turn pink. They get flustered just like before. Doyoung is enjoying his morning so far. 

"I miss you both two. Every day I pray that both of you are fine... I always think of you and have both of your pictures with me so I will not forget your faces." Chenle informed them. Doyoung smirked at Chenle's confession. Even in his teenage life, the boy always said cheesy things to make them feel special. Jaemin pouted at it like usual and kissed Chenle's cheeks. Doyoung giggles. 

"How's your life with your family?" Doyoung asked, curious at their youngest. 

"Hm, I feel at home with them and it feels good being with them. They treated me well and mom is so sweet, hyung. I told her about you guys and how much you take care of me and I miss you so much. Mom even offered to adopt both of you but we discover that Doyoung hyung and Jaemin hyung have good families already. I don't want to be selfish and kinda sulky when I learn it. Nevertheless, I continue my life and promise to visit you here one day! I have forbidden my family to search for you because... What if I miss both of you and I will ask you to go with me... It will be unfair, hyung." Chenle's voice is full of emotions and Doyoung is overwhelmed. He saw Jaemin already crying and Chenle's eyes turned red and held their hands. He careless Chenle's head, feeling the soft hair he misses so much.