Chapter 1: Doubts

- It said that time changes, and if you know the future can change according to your acts, and if that is not true? And what if with all of you have done all end in the same way, all happen in the predicted way, sooner or later. That the destiny is not writing it said, that easy and merely is a said of those that don't struggle, but what if can change somethings, all end in the same way, or until worse? These' re thinking torture me since I see with my eyes the death of a loved one. I wasn't supposed to avoid its death at all costs, why? Why? I don't understand, this didn't have to happen, we had obtained, we had beat the enemy that was supposed that made ours live a nightmare but I don't understand what happened, that I have to do for avoiding all that, is this continues like this I will have immediate actions, I have to hurry I have to...-

-Tsuna, come your breakfast gets cold.

His thought was interrupted by his mother. -well, I have that think about what I will do hereinafter, I have to find a solution, this problem only I know, in others words is of my responsibility.

Came down serenely to the dining room, there was waiting for his mom with the breakfast on the table, and in there were sitting Lambo and I-pin already 8 years old.

-Eh, so that you finally come down dame-Tsuna, the big Lambo were about to eat your breakfast.

The Lambo of nowadays were same of stubborn and annoying, whether he wasn't so shouting nor cause as much fuss, but still thinking that he was the best, his appear a cow stamp shirt now, white trousers and his black footwear.

-Lambo, respect Tsuna that is older than you, also he has more responsibilities than you.

I-pin continuous being the same girl that respect to her older, now she was more tender and loving, nevertheless she never stopped to scold Lambo. Now you could see the changes in the environment, she still dressing the same chine stile of clothes but her accent was more Japanese.

-Tsu-kun, eat that is being cold the breakfast and you will arrive later to the school.

Nana hadn't change, she was still the same caring and loving woman, that brought great relief to Tsuna.

-Calm down mom, I'm good with the time, but where are Bianqui, Reborn and dad?

Yes, Iemetsu was there in the house in those moments after he said to Nana that he had gone to rescue all animals of the world of an almost incurable plague.

-They went out, said that had gone to get the lunch, is not romantic your father? -

In truth, cheating on this woman was so "easy".

-Yeah, sure something happened, I wasn't surprised that strangers' things will happen today. Em.. Sure mom, know I think that I'm late, today will give us something for the exam and I think that I have to arrive earlier, so I'm leaving.

Tsuna grips his piece of bread in his mouth and saying goodbye to all with his hand he leaved. Usually, he waited to his friends to go together, only that day he walked alone to arrive to the colleague, but when he arrived the doors had not opened, so he decided to take a walk-in a nearby park until the doors of his school opened. That, yes was the worst option that he remembers thing that he would prefer to forget. 

///////////////// Flash back /////////////////

-Why, what happened, why did you do it?! It supposed that it not happened, not again.

The tears fell down his face while a hand gently caressed his cheek leaving a light trail of blood.

-Not. Don't cry my little, this was my destiny, my sentence, nothing could be done *cough* I know *cough* that it would be painful.