Chapter 2: Attitudinal changes

A continuous typing was heard in the room, when suddenly a grey-haired boy began to wake up. 

"How are you?" Gokudera couldn't quite identify the owner of the voice.

-Well, I think- the sound of the typing continued, and when he was able to get up and see who it was his dear boss, he was on the computer, and he was very concentrated; something that he almost never had noticed.

-Boss! He- she got up fast, so fast that her whole body ached.

-Go back to bed, everything must hard, a fight with my not-so-useless father must be hard, you did well- an immense joy encompassed all Gokudera's body.

-Thanks, Gokudera, I couldn't have done it without your help.

"Boss, what... what are you doing?" The answer was something even more surprising.

-Just a report for tomorrow's Literature class, I did mine and yours. Thank you for help today, I managed to do what I had to do, but I didn't think you would make my father jealous of my mom- Gokudera didn't believe it, where was the innocent and shy child of that morning? Years!

"Um, thanks, but if Hibari took care of Reborn, I'm sure Reborn is upset with you, uh, even with me". Tsuna shook his head.

-He is busy with dad and Bianqui. Ah! By the way, you won't have to explain what you said before because mom commented that you had only complimented her and that you knew how to recognize mom's good meals, those dishes she made for the project and nothing that bothered her, and well dad... he just apologized.

Tsuna looked up and saw that Gokudera was looking at him like a freak.

-Em, Gokudera, have I something on my face that you are seeing me a lot? - Gokudera reacted and shook his head.

"No, no tenth, what's happening is that he's... acting weird today, is something wrong?" Tsuna got up and walked to the window letting out a sigh.

-I'm thinking of telling Nono that... I'm going to go see him as soon as we start the vacations- there was a cat locked up, something that the grey hair wasn't liking.

-Excuse me tenth, but that's for a week.

-Yes, it's true, but I need to talk to him as quickly as possible- Tsuna turned to look at him- can you do me one last favour? - Gokudera affirmed with a doubtful yes – I need you to teach me how to speak Italian, its pronunciation, what as fast as possible- suddenly it was heard how the door would open and both returned to see.

-Tsuna, oh Gokudera, you woke up so good, well as I was going to say, Tsuna I need to talk to you- Yamamoto asked, no rather he demanded this with a disinterested smile.

-Of course, speak calmly- Yamamoto noticed that Gokudera wasn't scolding him as usual, he looked shocked with pensive eyes. Better he got straight to point bluntly.

-It's okay. Why did you let your dad hit Gokudera like that? And why did you run away? - His look had changed, he looked serious, even a little angry.

Tsuna stared at Gokudera for a while and got ready to answer his question.

-Because it was a deal between him and me- Yamamoto was going to protest, since when did Tsuna endanger a friend?

-The tenth asked me to help him, but he told me that he would leave it in my hands the way he did it, so the fact that of the tenth, but mine- the decision of his words was notorious as well as the seriousness of his look. Suddenly silence ruled the room, they were no longer those friendly meetings where everyone laughed, but rather, reproach was felt, mistrust.