Vision Hunters

Well I learned that vision is off the charts and if this is anything like the What if? Series then we need the mind stone God why well I need to find vision so I will have to create or find someone who can make a Radiation detector.

Man I finally found someone who can help me guess what its Spider-Man. So yeah he and Aaron did nit get along at all it seems venom still has a grudge against him. So I asked him if he would help me build the machine and he said that he will but we need to go out to find the components. So yeah apparently they don't have the right stuff here at shield.

Time skip no jutsu

Me and Peter were looking for the final component when Peter called out to me.

Peter: "Yo Y/n I found the last thing we need" he said as he showed me a gamma sensor "Nice I told him now we can finally leave" I told him but just then I felt something go through my chest and saw a red tendril sticking out where my heart should be I then coughed up blood and the tendrils ripped out of my body.

[ -200 Hp host in critical condition ]

Peter then webbed someone but they charged at him and that's when I saw who it was it was Cletus Kasady A.K.A. CARNAGE! Said as I was enveloped in Goo and then I heard Toxin yell at Carnage.

Toxin: " Hello Papa" Toxin told carnage and you could visibly see Carnage flinch at his voice and he turned around only to get a punch to the face courtesy of Toxin and he got punched into a metal beam "Hahahaha wasn't that funny imma beat you till your color changes to black and blue ahahaha" Toxin told his father and Carnage just got himself out of the beam and threw it at us which Toxin grabbed and ran at him with it and hit him right in the face. 'Man that's gotta hurt' then Toxin threw the beam at him and it impaled him and he was stuck into the aide of a wall with a huge metal beam right threw him Peter came over and asked if I was okay which Toxin responded with "do I look okay" "Yes" Peter told him "Well then there's your answer" in the background carnage was trying to get the beam out of his chest and was screaming his lungs out saying a lot of not friendly words at us and Toxin yelled at him to shut up and stabbed him in the eye that sure shut him up. Toxin then went back inside of me. "Well pete we should start building the machine".

Time skip brought to you by chino Y/n and chibi Peter having a geek talk

Well finally finished the stupid machine I said aloud to no one in particular. Then I took it to the head quarters part of the helicarrier and put it on the main holographic screen and it turns out that vision is in an old gamma base but it could just be a lot of radiation caused by the factory but I really hope not. " set course to That random factory" I commanded the S.H.I.E.L.D peeps.

Nick: "The hell are you doing your not in control I am set course to that Energy factory".

Asshole I said in my head now any way
I need to check my stats

Y/n L/n

Lv:24

Hp: 5,000/500per second

Str: 150

Agi:200

End:200

Wis:60

Int:40

Luck:100

Sp:50

Wallet: 7,000$

Heh I ain't lazy that's for sure but I might end up killing Nick he is quite annoying. Well now that were going towards vision I can finally take a nap "Hey Nick imma go take a nap" I said walking away not waiting for an answer and went off to find a place to sleep which I found and then I took a nice nap then spider-man woke me up saying were here which I replied by backhanding him into a wall and then getting up. Okay lets go I went to the control center and told Nick to let me out which he told me to kill him and take the stone to which I replied with a no. Then I walked off the helicarrier and everyone aimed their guns at me. "You really want to do this" i asked and they shot all their rounds at me but it didn't hurt at all and then Toxin started the slaughter and I left only a few alive like Peter and some others basically the superheros I left alone and only killed the ones that tried to harm me then I walked off the helicarrier and walked to the facilitie where Vision was located. I walked in and Vision came out and shot a laser at me and I dodged and incapacitated him and took the stone but kept his body so I can give it back when were done. I went back in the helicarrier and put the mind stone on a random table and yelled part one is done now onto part two which starts now I say as i tell all the scientist to come over here and make a cure but make it an airborne cure and once that was done I gave the stone back to vision and left. Yep just like that now to claim my rewards.

Mission complete
Save the world from the zombie virus

Rewards
1 epic skillbook, 1 epic weapon, and  1,000xp

Level upx2 now to finally go home

________________________________________

Well how about that I know I kind of sped it up but I was kind of tired of this part so yeah.