Chapter 13; House of Beorn

*Author's note*

Alright and here it is the part of the second film the Desolation of Smaug everybody! Here we get introduced to Beorn and his story with Hela and we even hear a bit more about why Azog is after Hela. So enjoy these next few chapters my darlings :)

_______________________________________________________________________

Three days we kept going until Azog and the orcs soon got close to us, however we didn't know just how close they could be. So the dwarves sent Bilbo up the side of the mountain to look out and see just how close the pack was. Judging by the sound of their warg howls I assumed they were close by (if I had my brother Ikaris' power I could just fly up and see for myself).

"I don't like this." I muttered with a pace.

"He'll be fine lass, Bilbo's size really does help him go unseen by most. Remember what he did to that orc that was about to take Thorin's head? Or how he managed to get out of the Goblin caves?" Bofur assured me.

"Yes, yes I know. But if they see him, he'll be outnumbered. He's not quite at even novice level of fighting. That is if they don't just throw him off the mountain." I said.

"Relax Hela, he'll be fine. Now stop your worrying mother bear or else you'll run a rut into the earth." Fili assured me. A snap of a twig and some rocks rolling down the side, we all soon saw Bilbo scampering down the hill.

"How close is the pack?" asked Thorin.

"Too close. A couple of leagues, no more. But that's not the worst of it." Bilbo answered as he came down towards us and stood in the middle of the dwarves that now circled around him.

"Have the wargs picked up our scent?" Dwalin asked.

"Not yet but they will do. We have another problem." Bilbo said as he tried to catch his breath.

"Did they see you?" Gandalf asked urgently. "They saw you."

"No, that's not it." Gandalf nodded as he said to the company.

"What did I tell you? Quiet as a mouse. Excellent burglar material." He praised about Bilbo as all the dwarves began to clammer over each other in agreement. However Bilbo was trying to get their attention.

"Will you listen? Will you just....listen?" Bilbo finally spoke loud enough for the dwarves to be quiet. "I'm trying to tell you there is something else out there." Immediately my mind clicked.

"What form did he take? A bear?" I asked him. At my question Bilbo just about replied until he and the dwarves all looked at me suspiciously or in shock.

"Ye-yes but bigger much bigger." Bilbo said. I walked away from the group scouting the skies as Bofur asked me.

"You knew about this beast Hela?" I didn't respond back. "I say we double back." Bofur suggested in alarm.

"And be run down by a pack of orcs?" Thorin replied in a manner that spoke of a greater of two evils. Gandalf came to me and spoke in my Celestial tongue.

"Would he allow us to stay in his home alongside you?"

"I have yet to collect the favor he owes me. I know he'll allow me to stay I just don't know about the rest of you. He could easily kill me as well as all of you for betraying his trust." I answered truthfully.

"We'll have to try." He answered lowly. I nodded in agreement, at this point we don't really have a choice. Even with my powers I'm still not quite at 100% full strength, at best I'm 40% and that's just with Thena's and Gilgamesh's strengths alone. "There is a house." Gandalf said which broke up the dwarves panicked argument. "It's not far from here where he might take refuge."