Guilt

Mirko's POV:

You sat at the back of Mirko's mind, while she watched you chatting and laughing the night away. You both had occasional banter, but Mirko had been longing for a little more time without hawks. Then again, as annoying as hawks was, she felt wrong. Why do I feel so eager to hang out with Y/N? We basically just met... She wracked her brain. Maybe she just wanted to get to know you better, but a part of her also felt disloyal. I was the one who set up the date, and now I'm trying to steal them from him? What kind of friend am I if I do that- wait what does steal mean!? Confused and bored, she downs one extra shot. "You seem to be piling up the drinks quite a bit. You okay?" The bartender asked, proceeding to clean up the glasses. She tilted her head to the side facing the bartender. "Uh—yeah. Just thinking, don't worry about me." She brushed the bartender off, Y/N appearing in the corner of her eye, until the two make accidentally eye contact. Music blasts in the background as Y/n sends a smile at her, inadvertently causing her face to reveal a light pink color.

Y/N gets distracted once again by hawks return. He passes them a drink before noticing Mirko, and striding over to her. "So?? What do you think of them, awesome right?" He said, a hand wrapped around her and giggling. "Yeah, awesome. I get why you like her already!" She responded, the guilt hitting like pebbles as she pushed the thoughts down. "Im such a good wingwoman, I can't believe you doubted me!" She said confidently, although she told herself otherwise. "Agh, shut up-! I did no such thing!" He lied, scoffing playfully whilst nudging her away. They we're interrupted by the voice of Y/N amongst the noise, running up to them.

"Guys, come and dance!" She shook their shoulders roughly, grabbing both Keigo's hand and Mirko's arms. Keigo obliged, while Mirko declined. "Guys, I'm fine! I'm just not in the mood for dancing, go and have fun." She shooed them away, watching them enjoy themselves.

I barely know them. These can't be genuine feelings. She thought to herself, discarding the possibility immediately after seeing the looks on their faces. She opened her phone, calling an Uber as she slipped out of the party unnoticed.
She got in the uber, as the driver tried to engage in small talk.

"How was your night? Seemed like you had quite the enjoyable evening at the bar, yes?"

Her head tipped to the side, as she looked at him from the rear-mirror. "Yeah, I had a great time with my friends tonight. Super tired from all the partying, though." A smile appeared on his face as he looked back to the road, a piece of white hair falling from the bun onto her skin as she sat deep in thought, oblivious to the light touch.