Oblivious

The car abruptly stopped in its tracks, sending a jolt through her as she realized this was her stop. "Oh, thank you sir." She stuck her head through the car window, as if to show her appreciation with a tip, but the driver nodded it off, shaking his head. Instead, he shook her hand. "Thank you for the ride! Have a good night."
The driver only nodded and drove off.
Walking to her home, she felt a weird dripping sensation. She checked her hand to find a drop of blood coming from a piercing. "When the hell did I get this—?" The blood dripped down her hand and onto the ground as she felt a certain type of wooziness. Curious, she investigated the rest of her hand. "It's all fine— so why?" She felt a buzz from her pocket, also reminding her she was outside as she jogged over to her house.

Text Message from - Hawks 😒

*Yo! Wish you stayed with us, the night was fun!
*Got a message from the commission, you should probably unblock them by the way.
*Theres been an increase in missing people lately, and that includes heroes. Be cautious out there. I'm sure you wouldn't have to worry, but just incase.
___________________________________

[??? POV]

The car speeds up, stopping at an empty parking lot. The man is breathing heavily as his hands are melting, as if they didn't exist in the first place. However, the heavy breathing turned into a smile, a girl with pointy fangs and blonde hair. She gripped the steering wheel harder, as she sent out bone-chilling laughter into the quietness of the car. "Right next to the number five hero~! Wow, why couldn't we just kill her again..?" She groaned, clearly disappointed.

A black fog appeared out of nowhere, and with it was a man with charred skin. "You know why, Toga. We don't need her yet, and we shouldn't cause unwanted suspicion at this point." He glared into the rear mirror as he spoke. "Plus, you wouldn't be able to beat her by yourself anyway." He scoffed.
"What—! That's so not true!" She huffed, accidentally honking the horn on the car. "I learned how to drive!"
"You know it's true, you just don't want to admit it." He scanned the surroundings, a couple more cars around but unsure if they're empty or not. "Were gonna look suspicious because of your honking, I gotta go." She took something from the bottom of her seat before he left.
"This was all I could obtain at the moment, but it should be useful soon." She said, handing him a vial one-third filled with blood. "Wouldn't it be interesting having two number fives?" Her eyes sharpened into a glare, turning back into a different car driver using her separate blood vials. He took it, a small smile on his face as he disappeared into the black fog once again, and the car revved itself up.
___________________________________

The car drove steadily on a busy street. The sound of honking and people overpowered it as it made a quick stop, and it's door opened.
"Hey there— uh quick stop to ***** street please."
The driver nodded, stepping down on the pedal once again. As the car drove, the more isolated it became the faster the car went. "Hey, where the hell are we?"
The man asked, but the driver didn't answer. He only giggled. "Hey— answer my goddamn question!"

His confusion turned into anger, as he grabbed the driver's shoulder forcefully. The driver then turned around, a mix between a teenage girl and a grown man. "Wrong turn. Sorry!" His anger turned to silence, then fear as the realization set in. He was horrified as black fog appeared behind and underneath him. He disappeared as the girl followed him into the black fog.
___________________________________

"This one's a random?" Asked one with a mask on.

"Yup. Although he grabbed me roughly, so I'd rather not become him."

"Not opposed to torture, however?" The charred one murmured.

"Torture's a bit gory for my tastes, but it would suffice." She said back, stepping around the room.

"Just steal his blood and then i'll deal with him. We don't have much time."

One of them stood tall, hands covering his body. The man watched in horror as they talked about what they would do to him, shaking. He couldn't even speak, the only sound that came out of his mouth was screams as the girl approached him with her gadgets. "This'll only take a couple seconds.."

"Hey Shigaraki, when will I get my turn eh?" A different figure asked, hands in his pockets.

"Eventually. We need to preserve your power. Use it when it's actually needed. Got it?"

"I guess, but it is boring watching from the sidelines." He groaned.

"You'll get your chance to shine eventually new guy! — It's gonna make you look terrible." One said, a grey side and a black side to the outfit.

"Sure hope so." He jabbed his arm into his stomach jokingly.