"MAY BE NEXT TIME"

STORY HERE IS WRITTEN IN SUSHEELA'S POV

So let's start..

I was in his embrace,hugging him,sleeping peacefully hearing his heart beats .His hands wrapped around me ,made me feel secure..

Suddenly he stood up and said
"SUSHEELA JII ,AB MUJHE JANA HOGA"

He disappeared, he was gone.....

"Chotta haddi....pramod..." I screamed all in vain..

Suddenly I woke up with a jerk..
AGAIN, It was all my dream..sorry..nightmare..
He was there again..Its been freaking four years he left me..Why....still...I see him...I feel him...I love him....whyyyyy....

"Susheela, utho...sab thik toh hai " a voice came breaking my chain of thoughts..
"Ha, aa rahi hu, sab thik hai " I replied stammering...to my own husband...yes..I was married..and I was dreaming about my ex..what the fuck I was doing in my life..!!!!

As everyday...I was done with all my daily morning chores..and was ready to face the day...waiting for someone..knowing..he will never come!!

I was going down through stairs..suddenly my feet got twisted...
"Ahhhh....." I cried in pain..my husband came running..as he genuinely cared for me...
"TUM THIK HO SUSHEELA" he asked..
"Dhyaan kaha rehta hai tumhara...jyada lagi toh nhi..sambhal ke chalna chahiye tha na.." he kept asking ...taking a deep breath he asked .."hospital chale ?"
I just lowered my gaze..indirectly saying yes to him..not wasting time..he picked me up and placed me in the car..Still confused and lost in my own pain..yes..the one in heart and the feet one too..!
I was not giving much attention to where I was even going..

Soon I was at a place which is very familiar to me..In the time I found where I was..my husband picked me again from the car..asking for a stretcher to the hospital staff..I looked at the surrounding..I know this place...it's.. "CHAUTALA HOSPITAL "

I hate you destiny for this..why..this...place..everything here reminds me of "him"

And because of not have a genuine excuse..I can't stop my husband..I was helpless..again by destiny..!!

Soon I was taken to a cabin..There was a man..with light pink shirt tugged in formal black pant..
He had specs..the same body..the same attraction..
"IS HE HIM ?" I questioned myself..
"No..no....no....he can't be him..!!! Subah se usike baare me soch rahi hai...isliye har jagah wahi dikh raha hai..bas kar jaa susheelaa!!!!!" I argued with myself..

Just then the man turned..

Yes..
It was him..It was my chotta haddi...

I just forgot everything..my pain in the feet..the people surrounding me.
Everything..The only thing I saw was him..only him...

"Sir,aap free hai toh is patient ko dekh lenge ya me Dr.verma ko bolu" the nurse said breaking my deep thoughts..

"Koi zarurat nhi hai..I will get this thing done " He said looking at me as if he was not shocked seeing me right in front of him after years..

"Yaha baithayiye inhe " He said calmly to my husband..and started to doing pre- checkup preparations..

He was giving much attention to my pain,not even seeing my husband touching me...Didn't he missed me?!!

I was on the patient bed..just then a phone rang.."Susheela ek zaroori call aa raha hai...I will be back " my husband said and leave ..

I and pramod were alone in the whole cabin..there was a pin drop silence..the only voice came was our own breathing..

He came in front of me..and his experienced hand gently hold my feet making all my pain disappear..My eyes were glistened with tears..but he doesn't seem to be emotional like me..he was just doing his work with all the attention to my injured feet..

I felt like hugging him..touching him..saying him that I STILL LOVE HIM...!

I was again in my deep thoughts when a voice came breaking it.."Pramoddddd" a lady screamed from the cabin door..

"Kya tum bhi...bola tha na aaj jaldi aane..3 bajne aaye par abhi tak tum nhi aaye..par dekho me aagyi..breakfast toh tum kar ke gye hoge nhi..atleast lunch karlo aaram se" the lady said to pramod just like she knows him Very well..

"Riya ,ek baar dekh toh lo kaha ho..patient hai saamne" he murmered to the lady..

"Pata hai ,pata hai.." the lady grinned..

Still confused from the scenario , "TUM jaante ho ise " I asked to pramod..

"Ha, batana bhul gya ,meet riya ,riya chautala ,my wife " he said calmly as if he doesn't care about my heart.. He was married..to someone else....my heart broke into pieces hearing it..

Aghhhh!!susheela why does that even matter now..you too are married.. what's wrong if he has moved on in his life..!! I convinced my heart not letting my tears fall..

I Saw him taking a look of my red eyes..my pale face..
"Riya, tum meeting room me baitho ..me patient attend karke aata hu"pramod said to his wife..he knew I was hurt and I am pleased to see his efforts for reducing my pain..

Riya left the cabin..and again the surrounding went on pin drop silence..just like a normal doctor who is unaware of the patient identity..he checked my feet ..prescribed some ointments..
"Kuch pain killer creams hai ..laga lijiyega aaram milega"This were the only words he said to "me"

I was so hurt..why he is acting like this..if he is doing that ,thinking "log kya kahenge"than no one is there in whole fucking cabin..He can just come and hug mee and can say that he missed me..he still love me!!
But no ,Mr.chashmish ki akad hii khatam nhi hoti..!! :/

I was going out of the cabin..

Just then ,

"Susheela jii"
His voice stopped me..he freaking called me...I turned in second..
We both were looking in each other eyes.. His eyes were red ..he was almost on the verge to cry...

"Susheela jii ,shayad kismat hamare saath nhi thi..par log kehte hai 7 Janam hote hai so,

MAY BE NEXT TIME " a tear fall from his eyes so as mine..I just slightly nodded and turned to go outside the cabin with tears in eyes,pain in heart and a smile on my face!!

Smile on the line ," MAY BE NEXT TIME "

...........................................................

Do vote ,comment

- with love
Komal
Insta -@jiyaras_.stan