Falling for you.

"Mmmmmm"

She moaned as she took a bite from the delicious food on her front..
(TUM log kya samjhe tharkiyo🌚💀)

And I glared at her..
How the fuck can someone turn me on just by eating in front of me !!!

I still can't believe I am in a dinner date with this goddess..
She is just beautiful the way she is..
Her deep brown eyes shining in night,Her lips painted in dark red lipstick which is smudged a little because of her eating like she was hungry for decades ....

Her hairs ,her boldy attitude, her love for her loved ones...
And her costume doesn't let feel that we are on our first date.She has dressed to impress herself not anyone else..and that's what I like the most about her !!

"Photo khichlo  , zyada lambi rahegi.."
She said making me realize that I was staring at her

How much of a asshole I am.!!!

"A...a ..vo."

"Rehne do ,mujhe pata hai me aam ladki ki tarah chote chote kapde ,aur 2 kilo  makeup na laga ke aayi..toh tumhe bura lag raha hoga.."

"Nhi balki mujhe toh.."

"Rehne do chotta haddi..me kabhi un baaki ladkiyo jaise nhi ho sakti...par pata hai aaj me aese kyu aayi.." She said and I shot her a questioning look...

"Kyuki me tumhe kisi dikhawe ke saath nhi balki jo me hu..me jaisi hu ..wese tumse milna chahti thi..
Chahti thi ki ham apni life ka pehla step Bina kisi jhoot ke le " She said and I  remembered our first meet..

I smiled and she holds my hand in hers..
"Chotta haddi ,me tumse koi jhoot nhi balki SUSHEELA ban ke tumse milna chahti thi.."
"Me susheela ban ke tumse apne dil ki baat karna chahti thi.."She said and my heart started beating faster than usual..her grip on my hands tighten as she continues..

I know what she wants to say..I can see through her eyes..it took a lot of time for her to even realize it..but I am glad she gave me a chance..I am glad that she gave "us " a chance...

"Chotta haddi.....
I ....
I....."She stammered as she said...

You can do it sushi...say it please !!!!!

"Chotta haddi ,I ....I AM DEEPLY MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU "She said and I froze at her words...

Yes..yes ...yes...!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was looking at me like she has done a crime...
How cute is she!!!!

I hold her hands more tightly
"Susheela jii ,aap janti nhi hai ki me apse ye sunne ke liye kitna intezaar kiya hai.." I said while tears of joy glistened my eyes...

"I LOVE YOU TOO SUSHEELA JII " I said and she  jumped in my arms ...I wrap my arms around her ..and she rested her head on my chest..

This feels so good !!❤

Everytime I see her..I "Fall for her again"........

______________________________________

I know I know you guys maybe have a doubt about there first meet..so let me tell you that there first meet is not at all related to the show..
I will be posting the first meet short soon !!❤
And yes hosakta hai ki spelling ya grammar mistakes ho..please ignore karo kyuki ye mene preview nhi kiya tha aur jaldi me likha..!!

Do vote ,comment and share!❤

                                           WITH LOVE,
                                                   KOMAL

INSTAGRAM -@JIYARAS_.STAN