Love me harder

This shot contains mature scenes . so if you are below 18. I suggest you to not read

TIMELINE- SUMOD ARE MARRIED AND THEY ARE LEAVING IN LONDON " ALONE "

I was cooking when someone knocked on the door..Slowing the gas flame ..I walked toward the door and opened it..

"Surprise" he screamed with a bouquet of flowers in his hand

"Pramod ,aaj itni jaldi kaise aagye?"I asked him and let him enter home taking flowers from his hand.

"Meri pyari wife se itne din acche se baat bhi nhi ki mene..so I just thought we should spend some time with each other" he said hugging me from back.....
I smiled at him and said " just go take a shower !! Meanwhile I am getting our lunch ready" he slightly nodded kissing me on my cheek and head towards our bedroom

It doesn't like he always did it...when we came to London he was more busy compared to rohtak..he often come late and go to his work early..
I freaking miss him everyday !!! But my man never made me feel alone...he used msg me ,call me whenever he gets time...
But I am a woman too..i have some needs too...you guys know what I mean !!!

Breaking my thoughts..I walked towards our bedroom..
And what I see....

Pramod just came out of the bathroom...water droplets trailing from his neck to his abs going down to waist soaking in the white towel he had around his waist ...

He starting drying his hairs before spraying perfume over his masculine body..

No doubt I married a Greek God !!

"Susheela jii ,aise apne Pati ko tadna paap ki ginti me aata hai" he said drying his hairs walking towards me...

I realized the wetness between my legs as he pull onto his bare chest...

"What do you want sush !?" He said making me look into his magical eyes...

I want you to throw me in the bed ..get me naked...and.......
Stop this dirty thoughts susheela!!!

"Sush"he said snapping his fingers and making me come back into reality..

"Chalo ,khana kha lete hai....it's time "
I said stammering ...I pulled him away starts walking toward the door to get out...

Suddenly he grabbed my hand..pulled me into him..picked me up bridal style.. and placed me on bed...adjusting himself between my legs...

I always dreamed of this !!!!!

He climbed on top of me...making me breathe heavily..he removed my strings of hairs hiding my ears and collarbone with his fingers..gently making me shiver at his touch...

He kissed me down my ear and whispered,"It's time, beautiful "

I looked into his eyes as he met his with mine..In the time I could react he kissed my lips roughly but gently..
I too responded as I kissed him with more passion and power..

After 10 minutes we were out of breath ...I left his lips making him kiss me at my ears..trailing his lips he kissed me on my collarbone...going down to upper breast...gently moving his hands on my breast covered with a thin fabric...he pulled my top up and kissed on my bellybutton..going up to my breasts.. slowing opening the hooks of my bra...I gasped a breathe as he sucked my nipples which were hard by his touch...

"Ahh"A moan left my mouth as his hands went down to my core...

To be continued.......

______________________________________

So I didn't know how you guys will react to this..it's my first time I wrote this mature...
Please comment and tell me if you want me to continue this..Or I will stop this shot here..and will skip to another..

Do vote ,comment and please suggest !!

-With love
Komal

Instagram-@jiyras_.stan