1: Found

Pacing around the clear area just around the airport, my lips got dry and my nose got runny just seconds after. I let out every frustration inside my chest and stare into the empty air.

I didn't had to be broken hearted right after I lost work, did I? I didn't deserve that. I'm way too kind to be hurt like this so why?

Reminiscing what happened a month ago, Renjun's adorable face appeared. His soft voice which lingered on my ears and said the words that broke me into pieces. “We need to break up.” And being reminded of it was the worst thing ever, right now. I felt like crying again and shit, it makes me feel so weak and damned.

He left me for his career and even though I do understand his love for his art, I couldn't understand why he needed to choose between me and that fucking career. He could've just hold unto what we have. We didn't need the break-up. I didn't need it!

In hopes of making him choose me, I retired work to go with him. I didn't even care if I had to give up something that I worked so hard for because I believe Renjun's always worth it. Worth the time, risk and pain. But he left even before I could tell him that.

Now, I'm brokenhearted and jobless at the same time! Damn, life sucks!

The airplane passes my way and the annoying sound filled my space. It ran and flew, which reminded me of how Renjun left me. A question popped in my brain: Could he have thought of me as soon as the plane departed the land? Or did he even considered going back?

The sound faded but how come I can still hear something from around me?

"M-Mommy…" A sob replaced the loud screech of the plane. Removing myself off the front part of my car, I looked around and search for the cute sob.

"D-Daddy…"

"Oh god!" I flinched. Behind the big tree beside my car, I saw a boy wiping his face looking around. "W-What the hell are you doing?"

"Eung?" His eyes met mine.

In description, he's just as tall as me. Obvious tanned complexion even under the dim lights, small face with red and big eyes looking at me, and his lips were pouty. He's dressed in a yellow jumper and his pink socks were seen from his crocs.

"W-Who ith you?" A small pout forms his lips in every word that he says. "Are you bad?" The softest voice I've ever heard.

"What are you doing here?" I tried not to laugh so hard because of him. His clothes are funny as well as his actions. He's like a fucking ten-year-old child!

"Why are you hiding behind the tree?"

"H-Have you seen, mommy and daddy, bye bye?" His fingers fiddled with each other.

I couldn't help but laugh. "E-Excuse me… A-Are you kidding me?"

He sniffled then while taking small steps backwards, still wanting to be covered by the tree. "D-Don't… huwt me pwease?"

My forehead crunched on its own. This is absurd. This man is obviously of my age! What the hell is he doing?

"I-I'm not here to huwt you…" He says silently. "I'm only here for mommy and daddy to say bye bye…"

"Is this some kind of a joke?" I look around to find some cameras, assuming that this is just a prank or what, trying to see if how one would act if ever they come across a crazy man who's acting like a real child.

"Jowk?" He stutters. "I'm not joke."

"Fuck…" I press my hands into my temples and shook it. "Whatever."

I walk my way back to my car and pull the door open. I try to forget the stupid and absurd man who looks so yellowish and start my car.

That was a good thing to ruin my night again but I would also admit it was funny.