4: Weird

"What do you want to do for the rest of the day?" I thread my fingers through my damp hair.

After a little talk with Johnny, I went to the bathroom again to relieve myself—or to bluntly say it, I masturbated. Of course, I wouldn't go around with a boner and although I tried to calm myself, it really didn't soften.

After I showered, I asked Donghyuck to do one for himself as well so he could wear proper clothes instead of being half-naked. He followed me nonetheless and now he's with me, safe from my indecent thoughts.

"Play." He answers while watching me dry hair. "Can you dwy my hair too, pwease?"

"Can't you do it yourself?"

"Mommy does it for me." He said which reminded me of what he also said yesterday night. "Please?"

"Fine, fine…" I roll my eyes at him and dried my hair fast so I could do it for him too. Once I'm dry, I turn his body towards mine.

While turning on the hairdryer, I also brushed his hair using my fingers. I've already done this a couple million times for Renjun before and what I'm doing right now brought back memories. It did remind me of the butterflies that I often feel whenever I do this for Renjun.

"Why aw you sad?" Hachie helped me snap out of trance. I look at him and slowly shook my head.

"It's nothing…" A stranger doesn't have to know.

"Aw…" His soft giggles welcomed me. "I-It tickles Malk. Twickles—"

His giggles went on because I pressed it closer to his neck. He pushed me off but I was holding unto him firmly. His reaction gave me a small smile.

"Tickles… Stop…" He pants out and smiles. "N-No more, please?"

"Whatever." I scoff and turn it off because at some point of our crazy playtime, his hair dried. I placed it back where it's supposed to be and lifted myself off the chair which earned a tug from Haechie. "You need something else?"

"Let's pway…" He says. "Uhm… I want to play Malk."

"I don't have time to play." Even though I have all the time in the world to do something else. I'm in my fucking 20's, why would I play?

"I want cars… broom broom." His hands slowly removed itself from mine. I saw his lips form a pout and his eyes got bigger. "Let's play!"

"No." I huff, going back to my bed and planning to stay there for the rest of the day. I haven't even had breakfast yet and I'm already starting to get lazy.

Placing my arms below my head, I heard a small sob. That made me whip my head fast to Haechie who's still on the chair. His sobs got louder every second that passes by and worries filled my body that I don't know I have for someone else other than Renjun.

"What the— Oh my god… Why are you crying?"

"Y-You won't pway with me." A loud yell was what I earned. I even recieved a small kick which made me yelp in pain as he continues to throw tantrums.

Fuck. Why am I taking care of him again?

"Pway with me!" He commands with a long pout. "Play! I want to play!"

"Fine, fine, fine…" Fuck. I hold his arms that were giving off punches and tried to calm him down. "I'll play with you. Okay? Stop it, please? It hurts."

"Huwts?" He tilted his head as he slowly bit his lips. Adorable. "Are you huwt?"

"Y-Yeah…" I said mindlessly because I felt like I was trapped in some kind of a magic that I can't get my thoughts and eyes off his pretty lips and adorable face. "I'm huwt."