2: Your name

We reached home in no time. My living room was filled with packs of cigarettes and empty alcohol bottles which I didn't mind at all. I kick them off my way and plop my body on the couch, not even minding the other one I went home with.

"Wow! Y-You're house is ugly."

"The audacity for a lost man to tell me that." I roll my eyes and kick my shoes off. I attempt to grab the cigarettes from the coffee table but a small voice caught my attention.

"You smoke?" He asks. I nodded in honesty and stop myself from lighting it up just so I can talk to him.

"I started a month ago." An act of rebellion against my lover who left me. Truth be said I never drink habitually nor light cigarettes, until he left me. Everything that I do now is a rebellion.

"I don't like smoke." He sniffles and shivered. "I-I'm cold."

Oh… I look at his shivering body and realized we are still wet from the rain, although we're somehow dried already. I press my feet on the ground and walk myself to my room.

"There's the bathroom inside. You can wash off if you want to or dry yourself." I said coldly but he stays still and looks at me in confusion.

"Uhm… Clothes pwease?" He hums. "I need clothes."

"Rummage through my closet, I don't care." I roll my eyes and push him towards my door, locking it. "Try your best not to call me when you need anything."

Why did I even get myself into this? I could've just left him alone. I could've just went straight home, then I wouldn't have to deal with this. But then again, it ended like this.

I look at my ceiling and images of Renjun appeared uncontrollably. His sweet smile. His sweet and soft voice. His scent. His body. His everything. God, I miss you so much babe.

"Are you crying?" Shivers went straight to my spine. I look at the boy in annoyance and scoffed.

"You done?"

"Yes." I look at what he's wearing and found he made his way to find my favorite white shirt—the one Renjun bought for me and rage filled me.

"Get that off of you, now!"

"W-Why?" His eyes widened. "I'm wear this—"

"No!" I yell at him. I lift the shirt in annoyance and gasp. Guilt replaced the anger and all I was left to do was let him wear what Renjun gave me.

He's naked and I saw him, fully. Damn, what a long and curvy waist. Shit, that was cute too. His long thighs were tanned and juicy.

"God… are you up for sex right now?" I bluntly said which earned a tilt of a head.

His lips pouts. "Six?"

"I meant sex, fucking." I groan in frustration. "Can't help it… You're damn sexy. Shit, are you even gay?"

"I-I'm… baby…" He took a step backwards. "No. No."

"You're not gay?" I raise a brow.

I figured out he won't say anything but fiddle with his fingers, I sighed and walk my way past him. I can't earn sex from him for sure and I'm not the type to force or seduce. I'll have sex with someone who wants it too but I guess that's not today and surely not with that boy as well. Dang, I've never been into baby-ish boys nor vanilla sex.

Renjun is fucking kinky. I'd choke him, act like his daddy, his professor whom he'd suck off for grades, his boss whom he'll play balls with just for a promotion and we even use toys often. For three years, we've had sex countless times and for sure we already used every position there is.