2

Athanasia:

I woke up with the sun, shining down my face.

The maids came and started preparing me, they strike up a converstation about certain things such as invitation to a party that noble's from the imperial faction has sent to me. 

when suddenly it hit me today was my eighteenth birthday and also the day to awaken my spirit power. If I don't awaken it now then i have to awaken before my Nineteen if not then then people would assume I'm a fake.

Thank god Jennette hasn't awaken hers and her birthday was 2 months ago, this could really prove that she's not fathers daughter if she doesn't awaken before her nineteen birthday.

"Your highness, Your highness"

I focus my attention to the maids and smiled,

"Will all of you please leave me here for  a while I wish to be alone", They all nodded and left.

I relaxed my fingers and started to concentrate, taking deep breaths and then finally say the encantation that allow us princesess of the royal family to activate and remove our spiritual magic seal.

"Oh goddess of obelia, heed my call for I am of the obelian bloodline, i ask to remove my seal and call upon my spirit"

At first nothing seemed to happen, then a warm feeling and the colour of blue appear in my hand, as the spirit recognise me as of the bloodline they help. Yes I've done it. I controlled it to go back to my mana and then called out my head maid.

"Flora, where is father now?"

she look startled, as I have never asked for father in a year.

"Ah y-your highness he is in the meeting with nobles right now."

Yes perfect "I want an audience with him, tell the others to come and dress me" 

"Yes your highness, girls the Princess want's you her to change her"

after getting change:

Standing outside the audience hall was to say nerve wracking but I got this finally everything will be rightfully mine.

"The First Princess Athanasia De Alger Obelia" the stewardes called out 

I entered and the nobles who were present both in the aristocrat faction and the Imperial faction looked suprised to see me there since I never had an audience with father for a long time. I turned my attention to  father sitting on the golden throne with Felix on his side, he looked at me with a cold eyes and said.

"Why have you come?"

I bowed and said, " Your Majesty father, I have great news I have awakened my spirit magic" 

And with that I willed my spirit magic and showed everyone that I am his legimiate daughter, to say for sure everyone was shocked, but soon the schockness turned into applause and cheering. I looked at father and smiled.

Claude Pov:

Tsk this damn nobles, always chattering in the morning. 

I drifted off to my own thoughts and thought of the question i have been wanting to think why has Jennette not activated her spirit power yet, is she really not my daughter, I will have to wait if she does not activate it till her 19 birthday, let's just say she will regret ever lying to me. 

" The First Princess Athanasia De Alger Obelia"

That girl who claims to be my beloved diana's daughter, I haven't seen or heard of her a year now, what ever.

The girl walked and bowed to me and said she awakened her spirit magic.

No way in hell did she awaken i-

(Imagine She has Jeweled blue eyes)

I sat there in shocked, she then looked at me and smiled, for a second I thought I saw diana, no way she really is our child, I can't belived I ignored and hated her, I'll make up for everything by giving her the position, power and wealth that belongs to her.  Athanasia is smart, graceful and she clearly proved all of my doubts of her, she is my precious daughter. 

I stood and walked over to her and smiled.

"I'm sorry for not trusting you Athanasia, I will make up for everything, first you will be called and Recognise as The obelian Imperial First princess, and your residence be moved to the emrald palace."

She smiled and hugged me I was shocked but soon I returned the hug all around the nobles started to cheer.

But he didn't notice Athanasia smirking, sure she was happy that her recognised her but she was thinking of all the things she would make a certain brunnette do for her revenge.

Hi guys so this time a bigger chapter since I probably won't be able to upload next week -Jennelupe