3

Athanasia was woken up from her excited maids and was prepared nicely, befitting her newly and rightful title as the emperors legitimate daughter, not only that she was going to be moved in the residence of the emerald palace where legitimate and true princesses resided in the past.

She enjoyed, finally being able to make Jennette pay along with that treacherous Lillian.

She then looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, today things were certainly going to change she'll make everyone know that she is the only daughter of the emperor and the person who can rule this empire.

(Fast forward)

Athanasia's pov:

Athanasia's pov:

After a long and relaxing ride in the carriage I finally arrived in my new residence, I walked out and saw the maids all lined up and the butler in the middle. 'Good I need to make a good impression I'm going to need them in my future schemes. I then smiled and say,

"Hello everyone, from now on I will reside in this palace I hope you will take care of me, and also my maids let's all be friends ok."

All the servants looked at her with so much awe and adoration, this was the first time somebody had been so nice to them, the Princess Jennette hasn't even bother to acknowledge them, she had been terrible and slapping a maid when she had a tantrum on not getting the new dress she wanted, and that insufferable Lillian York, who's not even the head maid yet ordering them what to do just because she was the Princess Jennettes maid.

"Your Imperial Highness, we are honoured to serve you!" they all replied with enthusiasm

But now everything was going to change, the princess Athanasia has showed her spirit and proved to be his majesty daughter earning her rightful title as an Imperial princess and the emperors favour, meanwhile the princess Jennette hasn't even awakened her spirit magic yet and her birthday has already passed yet she still claim to be the legitimate daughter, well we will see in her 19th nearing birthday if she is a daughter of his majesty or not.

After a day of settling in and exploring her new home, Athanasia heard that Jennette has arrived with Lillian after visiting her aunt, apparently she still didn't know tha she was living here and has awakened her spirit so she was going to pull of her first scheme a scheme where she will be recognised as a saint and Jennette as a villain.

She found her on the entrance with Lillian bossing everyone around, and said in a fake cheery voices that is excited see her sister.

"Sister Jennette, it's good to see you!"

Cliffhanger hi guys wait to find out whats happening next - Jennelupe