Ch. 1 - The Son Of The Mother Oakornash.

!!!!   WARNING!! TEACHER TOMMY AU FOR A BIT!!! Also, before y'all come at me, Tommy/Thane is 1 Creatorian year old while Deo is like 459 - 573 human years old (He's a brine, who are notorious for being immortal, what do you expect?!), &, Mind y'all, 1 Creatorian year is 576 human years. Check out my comment on the second chapter of my book "The Motherly Boar Hero: Hog Hunt" for a more in depth explanation of how Creatorian years work. Basically, Tom/Thane is OLD in this fanfic, and so is Deo, but Deo is just a few years younger than Tom/Thane, nearly 1 Creatorian year old, actually, so CHILL!! Plus, it's mostly platonic!! The only non-platonic part of it is kissing, couple-like interactions - i.e. Deo wrapping his arm around Tommy/Thane's waist or Tommy/Thane hugging Deo - and couple-like pet names, which I will force myself not to go farther than that for a fellow minor's *cough* *cough* Tommy *cough* *cough*  sake!! I feel weird now... Should I really even be writing this now? Probably not, but here I am anyways so yeah!! Anyways, enjoy the story, Dreamers, and don't forget, Your Dreams CAN Become A DREAMER'S REALITY!! XD! !!!!

*Tommy/Thane's P.O.V*

As I helped Fundy with the homework that I had given him earlier today to work on while his somewhat neglectful father, Wilbur, worked on his drug cartel business, said neglectful dad burst through the door of the Carmavan in a frenzied panic. "Tommy!!! Hide Fundy, now!!! The God-Killers are here!!" Wilbur said panicking. "God-Killers? Wait... BUSINESS BAY IS HERE?!?! HOLY SHOOT!!! WHY THE HECKIN HECK DIDN'T YOU LOT TELL ME THAT THEY WERE WHITELISTED ON THE SMP?!" I yelled, and rushed to get my suit on. "Fundy, Wilbur, stay here! I'll handle them! After all, their second in command and I go way back!! I'll be back soon!! I promise!!" I say, and they nodded. "Also, Wil?" I say, and he looked at me expectantly. "Be a good father for once and help your son with his quadratics homework! See ya soon!! Bye!!" I say, running out of the Carmavan as Wilbur hollars out in both shock and protest behind me after I had reached the other side of the moat around the van. "I'M NOT THAT BAD OF A DAD, AM I?! AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO QUADRATICS MATH?! HOW THE HELL DO YOU, MUCH LESS MY OWN 5-YEAR-OLD SON, KNOW HOW TO DO THAT TYPE OF HIGH LEVEL STUFF?!?!" Wilbur yelled, and I laughed. "Why don't you ask my Pops, Toby, that, and, by the way, your son is a literal genius of a child prodigy whiz kid!!!" I shout back before I ran out of L'manburg to find my wonderfully sweet and caring brine of a husband, TimeDeo, aka Deo. Well, My MOSTLY Platonic Husband, but still my husband nonetheless!!! As soon as I spot Deo and the rest of business Bay being given a tour of the main Dream SMP by The Dream Team - aka Dream, (An EXCEEDINGLY Sleepy) George, and Sapnap -, I immediately ran up to Deo and tackle-hugged him, nearly throwing him to the ground, causing him to let out a grunt of shock. "DEO-BEAR!!!" I screeched happily, hugging him tightly in greeting, as he gaped at me in shock, obviously not expecting me to be here. "HuH-?! Tha-mhph?!" He barely managed to say before my lips attacked his, and I felt him smile against my own lips as he almost immediately melted into the kiss. "WHAT THE FUCK?! TOMMY?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?! YOU KNOW BUSINESS BAY, AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US?!" Dream yelled, and I shrugged, ignoring them for a bit to continue kissing my husband, which is technically my own special way of saying hello to him with our words, now that I think about it! "Never asked, so I, in return, never said anything. Next time, ASK IF YOU WISH TO KNOW!! It's quite simple actually, and even the sleepy king here can do it with minimal effort, ya know!" I teased as I pulled away, leaning into Deo's side as he wrapped his arm around me gently in a more couple-like way than a platonic way, and Dream and Sapnap pouted before Sapnap and George quirked an eyebrow at how Deo was holding me around my waist. "Deo. Hand. Up. Now!! Damn pervert..." I growled, and he quickly shifted his hand up away from my lower hip nervously, not wanting to piss me off having already made that mistake once before, and, let me tell you, it did not end well for his - or anyone else's, for that matter entirely - eardrums for quite some time well after I was done raging about him not listening to me!! "Sorry about that, my timeless symphony! Didn't mean to do that!" He murmured, and I sighed before elbowing him. "TimeDeo... What did I say about lying to me?! I don't mind if it's someone else, but don't you dare try to lie straight through your teeth to any member of the timeless ones!! ESPECIALLY ME!!! YOUR OWN GOD DAMN HUSBAND, YOU BITCH!!! GODS, DEO!! YOU'RE SUCH AN ASSHOLE SOMETIMES, YOU KNOW THAT?!" I snapped, my tiredness getting to me. I had been taking care of Fundy nonstop for the past few days now, and I was exhausted, but I didn't show it as much as I normally would have around Deo due to Dream and his friends being present. "OW!!! Thane, HONEY!! Please stop yelling!! Spare our ears, please!! I don't want to be deaf for three whole months to even three whole years again!!! That was terrible enough the first time it happened!! I'm sorry, alright? I just didn't realize, and I apologize for that. I should really learn be more careful where I put my hands..." Deo begged and apologized to me pleadingly, and I pinched the bridge of my nose as I got a headache from the lack of sleep. "Apology accepted, but please, kindly, shut the fuck up. I have a headache due to my fuckin insomnia acting up again, and it's killing me right now." I mumbled, burying my head in his chest in a somewhat futile attempt to ease the pain in my head. "Is he-" Deo quick shushed them, rubbing my head gently as he played with my hair in a soothing way that slowly caused me to fall asleep. Finally.