Ch. 2 - Thane's Unknown Symphony

(Ok, So... Imma explain some things about Toms/Tommy/Thane/Big Man (BTW, In My AU, His DSMP Character's Name Is 'Thane Wanderlust Symphonysoul'.), both in my AU and in this book, real quick!!

1. Toms/Tommy/Thane/Big Man's "Timeless Abilities" (as I'm just now deciding to call them that) from being a MEMBER of the mythical group/pantheon, known only as "The Timeless Omnigods", are technically (& literally!!!) a mirad, a SYMPHONY of many different things all at the same time, hence why he is called "The Timeless Symphony". BUT!!!

2. As the last point previously stated, Tommy/Thane's Timeless Abilities are a chaotic, yet awe-inspiringly beautiful, symphony of many different things, with each and every single one of those thing working in a chaotically peaceful harmony together... Somehow!! But, this is also true for everything else about him as well. Everything about him, even down to the DNA inside his cells, is very different from one another. He is a mirad of things, all mixed into one beautiful, messy symphony of a person. As such, He tends to have... Problems... Sometimes. Problems like not being able to sleep or eat enough to stay healthy, but it's very rare for problems like those that seriously affect his chances of survival to occur. So rare, actually, that it almost never happens at all, unless he's dealing with an overwhelming emotion - such as the grief brought by the unfortunate passing of his eighteen fathers (Thane's fam is an all male family that he was adopted into by the head of the family, & the one he  calls his 'mater', Fiadhn Wanderlust, who has a harem of seventeen men with a variety of sexualities!! XD), for example -, that is.

3. The most common problem is enderwalking/sleepwalking, but it's not just simple things like moving blocks and doing other random, harmless things. It's like everything from cute fluffy shit like carrying Deo all around the SMP or cuddling & kissing his said husband (in this fanfic Deo and Tommy/Thane are Half-Platonically Married to each other. They kiss, cuddle, n do fluffy couple shit together, but that's as far as I take it!!) till Tommy/Thane wakes up from his little sleepwalking ✨adventures✨ to going as far as blowing shit up and committing arson and war crimes. So yeah. Poor boy has lots of problems, and, half the time, all of the bad things he does on a daily basis in the canonical Dream SMP lore are all just a result of him sleepwalking or something like that, and aren't even his fault!!

4. Before you ask 'what if you want them to have children later on? & what will you do then since you're forcing yourself not to write anything compromising to their boundaries?', I already have that planned out. You see... There's a special ritual that only a member of The Timeless Ones can preform to either combine the genetics of two people (normally the Timeless One & their lover's genetics, unsurprisingly) or to turn a child or even a creature into the Timeless One's biological child. Tommy/Thane, AS a Timeless One, can preform this ritual with Deo as long as said man agrees & consents to participating in it as the father of the new child/the adoptive turned biological child. So yeah!!

And, Finally, 5. The Discs, Mellohi and Cat, are Tommy/Thane's most Sacred Treasure. His Only Two Keys to summoning his chosen Timeless Weapons, the first being a Blade named "The Lost Symphony" and the second being a bow named "The Forgotten Symphony". BTW, KEEP AN EYE OUT BECAUSE THIS FACT WILL COME INTO PLAY LATER!!

Anyways!!! This chapter is gonna be a fluffy chapter where I stea- *cough* *cough* ahem!!! I mean, take inspiration from an unbearably adorable chapter in a BeeDuo Oneshots book and have Tommy and Deo go on a Sleepwalking adventure with each other at first, then it's gonna be just my one version of the disc war (due to my limited knowledge of that time period of the DSMP Lore) from there!!!! ... Sooo... Imma just start writing now!! Oh!! And thanks to Xxx_DiamondMimer_xxX for reminding me to update this story!! XD!! YOU'RE POGCHAMP LIL DREAMER!!!