You and Everything

This is you, you can have a different hair color or eye color if you want to

———————————————————————

Y/n: Your name
F/n: First name
L/n: Last name
N/n: Nickname
F/f: Favourite food
F/s: Favourite snack
A/n: Author
"Talking"
'Talking in mind'
Sound

———————————————————————
Family:

You live with your mom, since your dad is always in work but he tries his best to keep in touch by sending you gifts. Both of your parents love you. They believe in you, that one day you'll be the best hero. And you want to make them proud by going into UA.

Quirk:

Your quirk is called Cat. You basically can do anything what a cat can do, you have cat ears which with them you can hear very well, but if the sound is too loud you'll lose your hearing for like 35 seconds. You also have a tail, with it you can carry thing or throw them, you can also use it as a shield but your tail can break easily, when you carry something that's too heavy it will get really injured. Aanddd when you're falling down, you can land perfectly on feet, but if it's too high, then you're basically dead, or you'll just get injured...it's based on the fall...

You can see in the dark, well of course you can since that's what cats can do. You have sharp claws, you can scratch anything with them, well, not really everything cause if the thing is too hard your claws will break. You can have the claws on view or you can hide them (I have no idea how to explain it, but I hope that you understand) You also have a really good smell you can smell anything from atleast 2km distance.

Personality:

Your personality is rather energetic, you like meeting new people and talking. You like teasing people, and making out funny jokes, sometimes you are annoying as hell but people can handle you. I'd say that you're a mini version of Izuku but you get really angry when someone messes with him, you curse really much when you're angry. He tries to calm you down but it gets worse.

You're quite smart, you like learning things that interested you, but if there is something that you find boring then you'll stop learning the subject until it will get interesting again.

You like drawing, watching anime and reading mangas, you have a full shelf of mangas in your room, you also like listening to music, you have a lot of posters in your room that have popular music artists on them, you like any genres of music.

Also, you LOVE cats.
You have a little pet cat, his name is whiskers.
He is like your bestfriend, you like cuddling him cause of his grey soft fur, and his little purrs when you pat him, he also likes you a lot.

Story:

As a kid you were judged cause of your quirk, they called it "weird" and "funny". That was until this green haired boy stepped in, he saw you sitting on the ground and helped you up, when you first saw him you saw a pure angel in him, you instantly become friends with him, and you developed your first crush.

When you saw him laying on the ground with bruises all over his face, damn, you got ready to kill the person who did this. When you found out who did it, you went to the blonde boy and cursed the hell out on him, but he only smirked and told you to stop hanging out with that "guirkless loser" and that you should hang out with him instead which you angrily refused and he earned a kick in the balls.

You got really worried when you found out that Izuku is actually quirkless, but you told him that he will always be your hero no matter what, and that he can become a hero even without a quirk, if he'll believe in himself, you earned a soft smile and a hug after that.

———————————————————————

A/n:
This is all for now, since I'm sick I'll have more time to update this book. I hope that so far you like the description. This is my first book, so I'm so sorry if it's gonna be bad. Have a nice day/night and enjoy my book! <3