Liar

"Alright, here we go!" you started to run towards the robot while growing your claws and making them harder, while running you were also praying that you won't get killed "Oh, oh god, please protect me at this moment, so I don't get fucking crushed by a robot" you prayed aswell trying not to laught, you were finally infront of the robot, you sighed and got your claws ready do scratch the shit out of that robot.

SCHRII SCHRUU SCRATCHHH!

You looked at the robot that collapsed due to the scratches, 'another points for me!' you felt relieved, but when you looked at your claws, they were damaged a bit...not too much just a bit, it also hurt but you just shook it off and continued killing robots by doing the same methods.

Afterwards you were the 4th person with the most scores! you felt really happy that you actually did it, 'I hope that Izuku got in too...' you sighed while looking for his name 'he scored a......ZERO?!' you looked for Midoriya who has collapsed on the ground due to falling highly...luckily there was Recovery Girl to help.

After 2 hours

You were walking home alone again, cause Midoriya had to go home earlier again 'This sucks' you thought to yourself while walking, 'When will I get the letter from UA? Am I even gonna get accepted? If yeah, I need to think of a hero costume, I haven't even thought about hero costumes...shoot I need to come up with one...' you were slightly nervous, 'since I got the 4th place, that means that Im 85% gonna get accepted, right?...' now you were hella worried

"Mooom, I'm homee" you opened the door while shouting "Hello sweetie, welcome home!" she greeted you with a BIG smile on her face and a..letter? In her hands?.. "Uh...what's wrong mom? Did something happen I-" you were nervously questioning "Honey!! You got the UA letter! Open it please, and tell me if you got accepted!" she excitedly waved the UA letter in her hands "W-woah, already? Okay!" you took the letter and walked to your room 'Okay...don't panic...I surely got in' you nervously thought as you sat into your chair and slowly open the letter.

'What is this thi-' "WOAH! ALL MIGHT!!!" you screamed as you almost fell off your chair "Hello young F/n L/n! I announce you that you officially passed the UA entrance exam! You ended on the 4th place after all! Good job, hero!" the hologram of All Might disappeared "HOLY COW!" you screamed as you were jumping and crying out of happiness. You quickly ran to your mom and told her everything, she was really proud of you and she hugged you, "My daughter will be a future hero, hu? I'm so proud of you, honey" she gave you the widest smile with little tears of proudness, you were proud too...you thought that you'd get crushed like a helpless bug.

You were in your room sketching your hero costume...you couldn't come up with a costume that would help you in fighting...or that would look good on you "Oh shoot...what would a hero with a cat quirk wear?" you mumbled and continued to think, you finally came up with a costume after 20 minutes "Oooh YEAHHH this is 'lookin good!"
———————————————————————

what would a hero with a cat quirk wear?" you mumbled and continued to think, you finally came up with a costume after 20 minutes "Oooh YEAHHH this is 'lookin good!"———————————————————————