𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

Synopsis
A wholesome moment of your flower-arranging while Mikey watches in deep thought.
---_---_---_---

On a fine saturday, Mikey dangled his foot off the kitchen counter. He watched a scene from afar in silence. He's not easily entertained with most ordinary things, but somehow he can't keep his eyes off of those meek hands.

Your gentle, meek hands placing each rose and a few vague flowers together.

It has been two days...

-two days of what?

Mikey kept thinking to himself. He thought long ang hard about what he should do.

Believe it or not, he's quite sorry.. He felt embarrassed of taking charge of who you should talk to. It's part of him to keep an eye to those who fascinates him. And it went as far as it did to Takemitchy.

But when did he stop obsessing of Takemitchy's life? He wonders..

The anxious feeling of being left behind can't escape his mind. He wants to trust you.. He wants to ease it so bad but what did he expect?

It just ran in his mind again and again. He felt that this was doing too much.

"Are you thirsty? Do you need a snack?" He snapped out, hearing a voice. It was Sasaki.... Chito? Shindo? Something like that.

He's concerningly too distracted to notice the presence of your cousin, Sasaki Chiyo. "I'm okay." Mikey assured.

"Are you bored..? i noticed you're just here staring." She laid her elbows beside and leaned closer in her comfort.

"I'm not bored. It's entertaining to watch my gift slowly build up. And so i could appreciate it more."

"Really?" Chiyo's heart fluttered at his unexpected charm. "That's so-.. great to hear!" She exclaimed.

Both remained silent to have a moment, looking towards the bouquet you carefully constructed. They never knew how much effort it takes to make a pretty flower into another level of beauty.

You also seemed genuine, it's obvious that you willfully decided to make these for them.

How peculiar... It seemed on Mikey's vision, everytime you chuckled nervously while placing each flower, it's doing something bizarre to him.

It's making him excited, happy- it's contagious! His heart's pounding and it felt amazing at the sight.

Mikey felt reassured of your presence, but at the same time, afraid that this moment will last.

"Pretty." He mumbled, chewing the bottom of his lip and looking down- embarrassed of what he said.

"Right? The combinations of flowers really compliment each other." Chiyo curved her lips upwards.

"Yeah." Mikey replied.

"You know- Yume really gets along well with girls and.. to be honest? I never really expected her to connect well with guys.. and now-!" Chiyo's smile slowly turned to a small giggle, changing the topic to entertain herself instead of waiting.