𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝙾𝚗𝚎

Synopsis
Chaos emerged before lunch. You all played subway surfers but it's done in real life.
---_---_---_---

"Nice shirt."

"Thanks, you too.."

Avoiding the awkward silence. Two people managed to keep their conversations going.

-No... it wasn't really a conversation..

"..."

"Don't mind us, just keep going!" A kind and angelic voice rang through both you and Inupi's ears. It's a really down to earth tone but not enough to soften you up.

None of their expressions screamed kindness.

"...it's almost lunch.. would you like to-?" With an 'on edge' smile, Inupi asked. Not the he was scared of these people beside him, there's just a possibility you'd turn him down.

Because- who wouldn't reject?

This is a very awkward atmosphere.

The table behind you just kept giving reactions. He almost wished, he didn't know who they were.

"I would love to!"

"Great! Let's go." Without going through second thoughts, he stood up.

It hasn't been long since you came to this cafe. You even bought drinks! The cup isn't fully empty and yet-- Still, it doesn't matter right now. As long as you don't pay for the next meal.

You two exited the building, acting like it's a typical day. You're not even used to standing beside such a magnificent being, and another problem is keeping you away from focusing.

The streets never felt more scary than it used to be. This just feels like.. like a terrible timing.

Today was supposed to be for blaze of glory, making your way into Seishu Inui's friend list-- possibly pledging. You can't even make a normal conversation! Not as long as those people back there won't stop following you.

Them, trudging behind without making too much noise....

-you don't wanna know who those people are.

Each step, your eyes would wonder to a place and Seishu did the same. The twist was, no one's really paying attention to what place you should eat at. The minds just kept wondering. Adding your tensed shoulder slowly bumping into his.

It's close enough for people to mistake you as twins.

Inupi, felt himself getting lost in track. His boredom struck, bitter that his actions were limited. Because of it, he began having mischievous tendencies.

Nothing ran in his mind than a small idea. No one's gonna get hurt- if not, Everybody will wake up to reality! That's how his thoughts were circulating.

And so, he leaned on you. The only person fit to be his partner in crime. "Should we make a run for it?"

"Right now?" You're surprised at how bold he is. What a divine man. "Yeah."