Chapter 10

Honestly

Honestly...I'm the wrong guy here now...why did I ever give her to play this? Tsk...naah she won't get cursed ha...or will she? Taehyung joined with us too but he didn't even talk to me. I stayed quite and avoided him everywhere. Not because I hated him...But because, I didn't want to...

"So she played this?" asked Jimin. I nodded.

"Oh please...I don't know why these things happen. Will he really kill us?" asked Ahn. I didn't know what to say.

"I sort of felt it fake but after what happened yesterday it's not fake," I said sighing. "They're all hallucinations. None of the incidents are real," I said.

"we need to be absolute smart before playing this Y/n," said Suga.

"we don't even know who's this Jungkook bullcrap is," said Jimin furiously.

"It's obvious Y/n...If Jungkook plays this differently he can win," said Ahn.

"dead people aren't strong as us," I said. But then Ahn laughed.

"Not every dead person is weak...not everyone of them are scared of us," she said.

"I know someone who can help us with this," said Taehyung. So he was supporting ha?

"Who's it?" asked Suga

"Ms.Choi," he said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As soon as school finished we hurried to the Chanyeol street which is where Ms.Choi lived. Chanyeol street was quite far from where we lived and since we don't have any vehicle we took a bus. We looked around the place and of course I couldn't ask where this "Lady Choi" lived. There were many houses and Taehyung went to one house as we followed him. He rung the door bell and we heard a barking noise from the inside. An old lady around her 50s or late 60s opened the door with a smile. Her golden retriever came infront of her and sat growling his teeth.

"It's ok boy...go upstairs," she said. "How may I help you?" she asked.

"well...I'm Taehyung and these are my friends. We need some help," he said. And her smile faded a bit.

"it's actually...a curse," I said and felt an utter fool of myself. Curse wow... she shook her head and smiled. Yoongi face palmed...woopsies...

"I'm sorry but I'm not doing any of those things anymore," she said. Jimin came forward.

"We need your help Ms.Choi. it's important...at least tell us what's happening," he said. She looked down. Ahn kept her hand on my shoulder.

"It's ok," she whispered.

"We're not going until you help us," said Suga as he leaned on the wall. Ms.Choi looked at him and then to us.

"I can't really do anything right now. I'm really...really...really sorry," she said. We didn't have anything left to do.  "If you genius boy wanna stay I don't mind...the cats around here can keep you company," she said. She was about to close the door but then stopped.

"Where do you kids come from?" she asked.

"From Park street," said Ahn.

"hmm...such a long way...come in," she said as she opened the door wide enough for us to come in.

"Take a seat," she said as she went towards the kitchen. The house was small yet it looked very charming. It was dark and it seemed like she rarely ever opened the doors and windows. There were crosses hung up on the wall and a huge grandfather clock right at the entrance. We took a seat on the sofa.

"Here..have some tea," she said as she placed the tray on the table and took a seat on one of the chairs.

"How old are you all?" she asked.

"17," replied Taehyung.

"Gather around that table after tea," she said as she smiled and stood up. Suga choked on his tea.

"Wae...is she going to help us now?" he asked.

"Yes I am," replied Ms.Choi that made Jimin shudder.