13. My wife, Caroline Forbes

🥀

🥀

TW mentions of abuse mental and physical, self harm/addiction are mentions at the beginning of this chapter. I will put *** at the beginning of the scene.

🥀

***TW***

"Who's Mikael?" Rosalie asks Klaus as Rebekah sleeps
"He's my father, well, my stepfather due to the fact that I am not his. He was cruel and hated me and did cruel things to me emotionally and physically." Klaus says and Rosalie grabs his hand
"I understand." Rosalie says and Klaus glances at her confused.

"My father actually stepfather since I am also not his child. He used to do the same thing to Damon maybe Stefan like when someone stole money I can't remember but I remember I accidentally spilt his bourbon when I say that I mean just a drip and he grabbed my and pressed his cigar on arm. I was 7." Rosalie says and Klaus stays quiet.

"He did that 9 years and then he killed me for a couple of months I had PTSD about it. When I woke up I realised something, I got addicted to the pain since it was so frequent but I couldn't find a place with cigars so I found an alternative, cigarettes. I hid the scars with scar wax for special effects makeup, I still hide them with it."

"After a couple of months I realised it wasn't my fault, it's neither of ours, we shouldn't be punished for out mother's mistake and our step fathers are assholes." Rosalie says and Klaus glances at her again and takes her hand and kisses it.

"You don't deserve what happened to you." He says

"Neither do you, Nik."

***End of TW***

🥀

Stefan then wakes up and looks around his surroundings to see Klaus and Rosalie sitting on a coffin with Russell in her arms
"Just give me a chance to explain myself, okay?" Stefan tries to justify.

"No need. I'm not mad, I'm just curious. Rebekah seems to think you're holding on to something: A piece of your old life. The thing is, she's got flawless instincts, borderline supernatural. So I thought I would check it out, see for myself what it is you've been hiding." Klaus says and opens the door on the truck.

"Welcome back to Mystic Falls, Stefan."

🥀

Rosalie and Klaus were walking down the hall at night due to the fact it was 'Senior Prank Night'  when Elena opened the door and became face to face with both of them and gasps
"There's my girl." Klaus says

"Klaus." She gasps and tries to run the other way but he speeds in front of her
"You're supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?" He says.

🥀

"You've put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids, I haven't been able to do that. Now, I bet it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing." Klaus says while dragging Elena by the arm down the hall.