21. The Mikaelson Ball

🥀

🥀

Rosalie's outfit

🥀

The Mikaelson's are getting ready for the ball, Rebekah is getting her nails done and her brothers are getting suits fitted while Rosalie is on her phone
"Rebekah, tell me how handsome I am." Kol says looking at her through the mirror
"Oh, Kol, you know I can't be compelled." She says and then he looks at Rosalie.

"Don't even think about it." Rosalie says
"What?" He asks and Rosalie looks at him
"So who's your date?" He asks
"I hope Nik." Right after she said that Klaus comes into the room.

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear." Rosalie smiles up at him
"You went after Elena. What is wrong with you?" He asks his sister
"What's wrong with her is the fact she didn't let me go." Rosalie says and then tunes out the conversation and then once the whole thing over she stands up.

"I'm going to see Caroline, please tell Nik where I am so he doesn't worry."

🥀

"So there's a ball?" Caroline asks
"Yes." Rosalie says,
"Are you going to go? I mean are you sure you're going to be okay? I mean you hate big parties like this." She asks.

"I'm fine and I have to support Nik and you have to meet his mother." Rosalie says.

"Is this the mother who you don't trust?" Caroline asks
"I need to make sure my hunch isn't just a hunch." She says and then there's a knock at the door and Rosalie goes down stairs and sees two boxes with cards and she brings them upstairs.
"What is in it?" Caroline asks
"Well, I don't have X-ray vision I hate to break it to you." She says and they open the cards.

Please join the Mikaelson Family this evening at seven O'clock for dancing, cocktails and celebration.

The invitation says and then it has something on the back from Klaus.