Chapter 10

A/N: This chapter is basically all smut so if you don't like, just skip :)

A knock on the door awoke Wanda from her slumber. What is it with people always having to knock on the door?

"Mila? Have you seen Wanda? She didn't answer her door.." Steve said from outside the door.

Wanda rolled her eyes and grabbed her tshirt quickly to answer the door halfway.

"Mi-" Wanda opened the door midway between Steve's next knock.

"Oh- Wanda.. uh.. hi," Steve stuttered.

"How can I help you Cap?" she asked, sleepily.

"Sorry to wake you both but Stark wants to do more training today... He wants Mila down too but only to watch," Steve said softly.

"Hmm okay. We'll be down soon, thanks Steve," Wanda said. She closed the door behind her, climbing back in bed over Mila, peppering her with kisses to try to wake her up.

"Miiiilaaaa, babyyyy, c'mon sweet girl time to wake up," Wanda sang softly as she kissed all over Mila's face and neck.

"Hmmm I don't want tooooo," she whined in response.

"Pleeeaaase, for meeee," Wanda said back softly. Mila frowned while keeping her eyes closed, knowing getting up was not just for her.

"I heard Cap.. Tony wants you to train today," she pouted, opening her eyes slowly but quickly smiling at the sight of her beautiful girl hovering over her.

"Yes, but what better way to spend your morning than to watch your super hot girlfriend get all sweaty on the mats," Wanda said seductively.

"Hmm.. super hot girlfriend and super sweaty? Doesn't sound like something I'd be interested in," Mila said, flashing a toothy grin.

Wanda gasped playfully, pretending to be offended. "You're lucky the nurse told you to take it easy or I'd be chasing you with a pillow right now!"

Mila giggled at her, "But you looovve meeee!"

"You're right, I do," Wanda responded, smiling.

"For the record, I can't wait to see my super hot girlfriend get all sweaty while she trains, I just wish it was me getting you all hot and bothered," Mila said, trying her best to keep her raspy morning voice that she knows makes Wanda weak in the knees.

"Baaaabe," Wanda whined. Mila smirked, pulling Wanda down next to her to kiss her properly. She loves kissing Wanda. So much. Mila's hand slid up Wanda's shirt, pinching her nipple, causing her to moan into Mila's mouth.

"Mila we can't," Wanda warned.

"I know I just missed hearing you.." Mila said sheepishly.

"You are so. bad," Wanda said, biting Mila's bottom lip.

"Only for you," Mila replied, smirking.

Wanda got up and threw on her clothes from the night before, watching as Mila frowned. "Need my combat uniform, baby," Wanda said. She pecked a quick kiss to her nose and she was out the door to her room to change.

Mila sighed, climbing out of bed and getting dressed in something comfortable since she wasn't the one fighting today.

~~~

Wanda wondered who she'd be paired with today, curious as to what she'd have to do. She headed downstairs to the gym, looking around before the rest of the team filed into the overhead booth. Natasha walked into the room and I guess that answered her question. Wanda looked up and saw Mila smiling down at her before blowing a kiss and making a heart shape with her hands. Wanda pretended to catch the kiss and she heard Natasha laugh.