Chapter 13

"Mornin' babe," Mila whispered, stroking the hair from Wanda's face.

"No," she mumbled. Mila chuckled and pressed a kiss to her head.

"Yes love, it's time to get up! We've got training this morning!" Mila said, reaching her hands down to Wanda's side to tickle her. Wanda frowned and looked up at the younger girl.

"It's 'baby'. Not babe," she mumbled again.

"What? You know Daddy doesn't like it when you mumble," Mila cooed.

She watched as Wanda's cheeks flushed, burying her head into Mila's chest in embarrassment. "You said 'babe'. It's 'baby'!"

"Is that what you're so grumpy about?!" Mila asked, her eyebrows raising.

"Yes," Wanda said pouting dramatically.

"Okay let me try again," Mila said smiling. She cleared her throat dramatically and she watched as Wanda closed her eyes, pretending to be asleep. She smiled, gently stroking the hair around Wanda's face. "Good morning baby," Mila said as genuinely as possible.

Wanda's eyes fluttered open and she smiled up at the girl. "Morning!"

"You're impossible," Mila said laughing.

"C'mon let's shower," Wanda said, jumping out of bed and grabbing Mila's hand. "But no funny business!"

"Hmm where's the fun in that?" Mila pouted.

"Okay well maybe some kisses would be nice..." Wanda said quietly.

"Just kisses?" Mila smirked.

"Yes just kisses!!!"

Mila laughed and followed Wanda into the shower, kissing her shoulder blades and her neck until Wanda turned around and she was able to kiss her lips. The hot water cascaded around them, bodies pressed together as they kissed softly but passionately. Mila's hand ran down Wanda's side, teasing her with fingertips, sneakily dragging her fingertips over the sensitive skin of her thighs. Wanda gasped but didn't push back and Mila was surprised. When they pulled apart from kissing, Mila's fingertips would stop, causing Wanda to have a hard time swallowing down whines.

"Seems like someone wants more than kisses," Mila rasped in Wanda's ear.

"No, no. But I also didn't specify where," Wanda teased.

It was Mila's turn to gasp, shocked at Wanda's boldness. "Hmm so you wouldn't mind if I kiss you... here?" Mila asked, kissing Wanda's collarbone. Wanda shook her head no.

"What about here?" Mila asked again as she kissed the top of Wanda's breast, causing Wanda to frown but again, shake her head no.

"And here?" Mila asked before placing a gentle kiss on Wanda's nipple and then giving a small bite in the same spot.

"Mmm! No!" Wanda gasped out.

"Annnnd here?" Mila asked lowly, kissing down Wanda's tummy and stopping just at her pubic bone. She looked up at Wanda, trying to gauge her reaction. Her knuckles were white as she grabbed onto the handlebar next to her, her breathing erratic as she anticipated Mila's next move. But instead, Mila stood up and pecked Wanda on the lips and grabbed her shampoo.

"Are you serious?!" Wanda asked incredulously.

"What?" Mila asked dumbfounded.

"You really did all that and just left me hanging?!" Wanda asked again, feeling like she was going crazy.

"Aww is my baby... frustrated?" Mila teased.

"I'll show you frustrated," Wanda muttered under her breath. Bad idea.