Where Am I?

The sun searches through the window hitting me in my face, I turn over pulling the covers over my head when did my bed get this comfortable? I thought as my headache got worse

"Max!" I hear someone call from outside the room who the hell is max? and when did these apartment walls get so thin?

I hear the door to my room open "max wake up your mother and father has requested you to join them for breakfast" I hear someone say what kind of sick joke is this and why is my head hurting so much.

"Prince Max the king and queen made it very clear that you must be awake and up" the voice said as I pulled the covers off of my face.

I looked around the room, when in the hell did I get here and where am I, my headache got worse as I started to remember where I was but I knew these memories weren't mine they were Max's I'm not max I don't belong here I don't live here why am I here and why do I have these memories?

I have memories of this room supposedly its my bedroom on the second floor of the castle……and I live in a castle because I'm royalty. One of the two royal kingdoms.

"Max, why aren't you getting up, is something wrong?" The voice asks which I figure out is my Butler, maybe this won't be so bad. People working for me at all times, I could enjoy this.

But what about my other life, it wasn't great, my parents thought I was a discrase since I'm gay, what a surprise, I was also thier only child so I dont have to worry about siblings, my friends were all fake, I didn't have a boyfriend.

Yeah no I definitely prefer this life.

"Sorry, my head just doesn't feel good" I reply to the butler, I don't know his name turns out the last person who had this body just called him butler all the time which seems rude but I guess royals do whatever they please.

"Oh, would you like me to tell the queen and king that the prince isn't feeling all that well?" I just nodded. I really didn't need to talk to my new mom and dad today. I had to figure out everything, how I was here, why am I here, just everything in general.

I layed in bed for awhile before getting up to get ready, I couldn't just sit it bed today I needed to figure this out, that's when I see my reflection, I don't look bad I had light fluffy brown hair that was short, I had blue eyes and I looked about 6ft tall, though I was 6'5 in my last life. I guess it'll do since I am better looking.

I looked through the walk-in closet, that I could actually get lost in, surely there had to be something nice I could wear.

I decided on a plain white tee shirt, light jeans and gym shoes. I'm glad this guy isn't one for suits, there seems to be only a few and from what my memories recall he always tried to avoid situations where he would need to wear a suit.

After I got ready I headed out of my room looking around, this place was massive. Hopefully I can remember it all. I thought as my head started to hurt worse, I walked down the stairs being greeted by maids asking if I needed anything to which I replied with a simple no.

as I was about to walk through the front door it opened revealing three people, one was King River the other Queen Eliza and their son, who I suposibly hate, Liem

"Oh my dear Max, what a surprise! I thought your head hurt?" Eliza said pulling me in for a hug, she's mom's best friend, the only reason the kingdoms are such close allies.

"Oh, I was just going to get some fresh air," I said as she pulled away, smiling at me.

"Well then have Liem go with you, me and river need to talk with your parents alone anyways" Eliza took Rivers hand in hers leaving us in the corridor.

I look over at Liem as he sighs and walks towards the door holding it open for me before he walks out.

I don't understand why I should hate him, he seems nice but my memories say otherwise.

On one hand he makes sure I'm okay at all times, on the other he's apparently a spoiled brat who doesn't care about others and just pretends too.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked me only to stop for a split second to look at me, he's also handsome, he has black short hair with green eyes, he's 6'3, though I never went for someone taller than me I wouldn't mind.

What the hell am I thinking? I'm supposed to hate him, remember the memories that I've received? I stop from my thoughts as I trip over a rock, who the hell places a rock here?

"Are you alright? You seem to not be yourself today" Liem asks standing above me with his arm stretched out.

I grab his hand pulling myself up "yeah I'm fine I just feel a little sick" I say dusting my clothes off.

"Really should we go to the infirmary?" He asked, looking at me.

"No I'll be fine, let's just go to the garden" I say smiling at him

A/n- I'm not the best at Grammer or spelling so if anyone wants the can correct me I don't mind it

954 words