♤♡ Soobin's Ending ◇♧

Warnings : Blood, Violence, murder mentioned, madness, heavy dark theme, dead dove do not eat (Don't read if uncomfortable)

" What am I supposed to do with you? Honestly I can't make sense of it myself. Even though I have surrounded myself with people who had or took care of children, I still fail to see how I'm supposed to give you the best upbringing. "

" But big brother, you already are! "

" Wait what? "

" You are giving me the best care and childhood I could ask for! You've been here since I was born and saw me grow up, there's no one more qualified to take care of me because you know me entirely! And I'm happy with you, Yuki! "

" Really you are? This reminds me of a familiar story... "

" A story?! Oh please big brother, tell me! "

" Alright alright... This is actually the very start of Cinderella. Once upon a starry night in a beautiful land, in a cozy house of a good family was born a beautiful baby girl. On this night as the couple let the infant in a crib in her room with the window open, the soft light of the moon and stars shined down on the baby.
Along as the light, sparkles flew down from the stars and went in her room. The young infant was still awake as she watched in aww how the sparkles let out a soft light before turning into a young man. He was tall, dressed in white and holding a magic wand in his hand. As he opened his eyes for the first time, he glanced around confused while taking his surroundings. And finally as his eyes laid on the crib, or rather who was in it, a soft smile and eyes relaxed broke on his face. The sight acting as a trigger to being aware of his own existence.
Leaning over it, he was careful as he hovered the child. The little girl simply gazed calmly at the fairy above her with a smile and happily babbling once in a while. He felt his heart swell how so much with love at the human in front of him. And when he slowly put his finger for her to grab, the hold on it told him all about his role in his life.

- I am your Fairy Godfather, the one in charge of your happiness for the rest of your life, for every breath you take. You and me are now bond for eternity, Best friends to be, I will do everything in my power to offer you the perfect happy ever after. I will do anything to ensure this, anything... "

" The Fairy was literally born to be her godfather! That's amazing! So he will watch over her and do his best to make her happy? "

" That's the gist of it. "

" But in the story later on when there is the evil stepmother he couldn't really make her happy until Cinderella went to the ball. "

" This is true too. But I think the Fairy Godfather just couldn't control everything and in the end did his best to make her smile through the day with small things to keep her mind off the abuse till he could offer her to go to the ball. "

" Like what did he do? "

" Well I do believe that it's him who brought her animals friends, made sure there were nice flowers on her path to the market, that kind of small things that can make your day brighter. "

" So he was here everyday of her life, always watching over her and trying to make her happy. "

" That's right, and I'm sure he is the one that made horrible things to the sisters for revenge lol- Wait not lol at all! "

" What? "

" This man was just a seething being full of anger as she went through so much, so of course while he did made sure to cheer her up, he must also have felt revenge full. Which means not good things at all. "