♤♡ Deceiving Eyes ♢♧

Warning : almost 3k words, long chapter

" ...Sometimes, we found ourselves having to do hard choices. We doubt ourselves and tried to think about what is the best option.  But sometimes we are left with no choice. "

" Huh? How's that possible? "

" Well... what about we continue the story of the little merman ? We didn't finished it as far as I remember. "

" Yeah ! Story time ! "

" Okay so we take from where we stop last time : ... The merman could only hope now that his lover would accept to stay by his side, he couldn't imagine living without her , knowing that someone else have her . What was worries in  turned into frustration and anger as he swam to the surface.

As his head pushed past the layer of water to meet the soft breeze, he spot the young girl sitted on the sand playing with the hem of her dress. As he approached her , she lifted her head and smile brightly as she runned into the water . He took her in his arms and spinned her around before placing butterflies kiss all over her face , her soft giggle was more beautiful than any music he had ever heard down there . It this is what reminded him of why he was here tonight. Letting go of the girl, he fondly looked at her as she told him all she have done today.

When she was done, she blushed before hidding her face with her hands saying how sorry she was for rambling. The prince only chuckle as he took her hands in his own a smile still present on his face . He played with her fingers as he told her about his crowning ceremony and how he had to choose a wife to rule by his side. The female was now sad as she tought that she wouldn't be able to spend time with the merman anymore but he took her by surprise when he show her the bottle with the mysterious liquid.

He explained to her that if she drank the content she would be able to stay with him under the sea and so they could live together. He watched her carefully as her face hold a indecisive expression. She took the bottle from his hand and look at it before glancing back at him . After taking a deep breath she told him to let her think  about it and meet again in three days as she would have an answer for him .

And so they part away as now he swam back into the dark abyss with the only hope she will comes to him ...

StAy TuNeD fOr MoRe ~☆ "

" Not again ! "

" Too bad , I'm the one telling the story so I do whatever I want~ "

" You big meanie! Then I will just read the end myself... *tries to grab the notebook* "

" DON'T TOUCH IT !!! "

" Huh ?!! ... I -I'm sorry big brother... I d-didn't want to make you mad... "

" N-no , I'm sorry Y/n . I shouldn't have yelled at you- Hey ! Don't cry , I'm not angry okay? It's just... You should never touched this book. It's full of... personal things. Do you understand? "

" Y-yes *sob* but I just wanted the story... "

" Aww comes here lil' sis , the story I'm telling you are not exactly the same as the notebook. They are... more complex and detailed. Plus aren't my remix better ?~ OR are you telling me that you prefer the story of somebody else?~ *proceed to tickles*"

" HAHAHA Yuki stop ! I only like your story!  HAHAHA please stop now ! HAHAHA! "

" Okay, okay. But remember, never tries to touch the book or look into it . Can you promise? "