Thug 27

JADEN

I looked at wrist watch as I made it at the house. I pulled out my key and Unlocked the door as I walked in all lights were put off,I took off my jacket and tossed it on the couch as I rushed upstairs to take a shower then sleep. But when I got there Adri Done Locked the door AGAIN. I swear this shit is not funny at all I Juss wanna sleep I sighed as I walked back downstairs to make my ass comfortable on the couch since the Guest room was on Use. "She gon get it from me in the morning" I said as I laid there and closed my eyes.

"Jaden wake the fuck up" I heard Adri Wake me up In the morning my body felt fucked at this moment and my neck was Hella sore "what?" I asked she crossed her hands on her chest. "Get up,this is a living room not ur bed" she said catching attitude already "Where was I supposed to sleep at last night?" I asked sitting up "Your ass locked the door like you own this bitch" I added "you shoulda slept at the warehouse of your I'm pretty sure there are plenty of ugly rooms u could use that look like you" she said I sucked my teeth and got up "You need to shut up that's what you need" I said making my way upstairs "Fuck you!" She shouted behind me I ignored her as I took a shower and Started getting my day started.

I was laying on the bed,Contemplating in weather I should leave this bedroom and Sit down with my daughter and talk to her,I haven't seen her since I arrived in here but right now I can hear her talking to Adrianne In her sweet tiny voice. Where do I start? Tell her how much of a bad father I am that I Never stepped up to take care of her before. Tell her I need her in my life and I'll be there in hers.

I got up from the bed and walked downstairs to see them sitting and reading a magazine I walked down and sat on the opposite couch where They both looked at me Awkwardly "Lemme go make you some Cookies.. You like Cookies right" Adrianne said to her "Yeah I like a lot of cookies with peanut butter" she exclaimed Adri stood up and looked at me then rolled her eyes she already knew she had to give me space to  communicate with my daughter.

Once she left us I didn't know where to start instead I just stared at her as she combed her blonde doll. My daughter was cute man and I know a few years later I will be kicking these slick niggas away from her. "Christina" I called she lift her head up and stared up at me with her big brown eyes "i— I am Jaden.." I started off "I know. But u are mean.. You never smile" she said taking me aback "What?" I asked " You should smile more.. You look mean when u are not smiling" She said I felt fucked right now I cleared my throat as I sat straight on the couch "I'm a very nice Guy. I just don't like smiling because i don't like showing my teeth" I said "why?" She questioned "–They Not rotten though" she said looking at my mouth I laughed a little " yeah.. Well I'm a very good person and being a good person doesn't mean I should smile always " I said she lift her eyebrows and Damn she looked so adorable was this really my seed?.

"My mom says I look prettier when I'm smiling,look!" She said smiling big showing me  her small teeth "Your mom is right you got the most beautiful smile in the world" I told her she giggled "You are really a good person Jaden" she said I nodded as my thoughts trailed to the way she called me. I cleared my throat "Chrissy We have to talk" I said Sitting In a different position that drew Christina's attention. "Look I know.." "— I know you too young to understand some of the shi– Things I'm about to say but Please hear me out. When you were born,I was Not around in your life.. Just like every other kid who has two parents A Mother and a Father and you grew up without a father.." I trailed off I think she was still a child to understand this and maybe I'm doing a bad idea by telling her this.. Its too early.

"Mommy says My father Loves me" She Said making me lift my head and look at her big brown eyes "She did?.. Mommy was right Your father really loves you so damn much" I said but she giggled "What?" I asked "You just cursed" she said I Chuckled "I'm sorry.. Can I ask you a question" I said as if I was talking to a Twenty year old and sadly this was a 4 year old "Go ahead". " Do you know your father?" I asked she shook her head "Mommy says he's Busy" she shruggs. "Well what if I told you I was your father?" I asked She looked at me for a second then smiled "I would be happy,Because you are a very nice person and you don't have a child" she said I felt relieved "Hmm.. You can call me daddy from today. I don't mind" I shrugged she smiled big "Really?" I nodded "Yep.. And come give your dad a hug" I said she jumped off the couch throwing the doll on the floor and Running to me giving me the tightest hug ever "I Love you daddy" she said I Laughed "Woah! I love you too Chummy chummy" I said She giggled at the name " I can kiss you on the cheek right?" She asked "I'm your daddy remember so yeah you can," I said as I watched her place a warm kiss on my cheek. Damn is this really how it feels that have a daughter well y'all nigga be missing out on ya daughters this is the best feeling and I wouldn't trade it for anything I just wish I  was man enough back then to step up when Wendy told me she was pregnant but my ass is very ignorant so I ran like a bitch.

"Lemme go check on Adri for a sec okay" I asked Christina she nodded I put her down as I dragged myself to the kitchen finding Adri humming a song. "I talked to her" I said I didn't know what to say so I just had to bring a dumb ass conversation "Good for you"she said blankly I sighed "aye look man I'm sorry okay, I'll never come back late again. That's what you wanted to hear right?" She turned around and gave me the most intimidating look "don't you dare talk to me like that,Infact you make me sick.. I'm tired of you disrespecting me like that all the fucking time and I don't know why I keep putting up with your shit. If I go upstairs,when I get back down all my clothes will be packed in a bag and I'm going back to my apartment" she said I looked at her like she was crazy "Adri you sick.. I'm trying here,do you know what I'm even doing when I'm out-" she cut me off "of course not because your slim shady looking ass doesn't tell me" she shouted. I looked back at the sitting room to look if Christina heard but she was engaged to her doll and talking to herself. "I'm trying to protect your fuckin ass here,I got the guys that tried to kill us adri the guys that killed our baby..and trust me its hard to get them to speak up. I'm doing all this for you! I didn't want to tell you because you are a pain in the ass..so fuckin Naïve I can't do anything to please you because you think its too much or not for you. Get yourself together Adrianna.. You wanna be with me say it,you don't? Then fucking say it and stop wasting my gotDamn time!" I screamed at her as I turned around and walked back to the living room and Found Christina standing there shocked "come on baby,let's go" I picked her up as we walked out the condo slamming the door behind me hard. "Fuck you"I mumbled walking towards my car.

It is what it is.
_________________

Sorry for the delay.. I'm emotionally unstable buy I'll be aiight.

Love y'all and take care..vote/comment show some love for a sista!

Yours Trully {ceenae}