Thug 13

"If it's not you and Melissa waking me up early.. i swear to God imma shoot the two of yall dead" i said to Jaden he chuckled a little. "Chill,Jeez i made u breakfast" he said putting my plate on my lap. I looked at the egg that wiggle when i moved the plate and a bacon that was too oily for my eating. I looked up at jaden  then back at the food "Thank You Baby" i smiled then kissed his cheek. "While you eat imma Go take a shower ok?" He said i nodded. He walked off to his bathroom.

I ate my food as i drank the juice. Breakfast in bed hadin't had that for years. I got off the bed and went downstairs to the kitchen. I cleaned my plate then i sat down in the living room. The shirt i was wearing was long enough to cover my ass not thighs.

"Enjoying yourself" jaden walked downstairs with a towel wrapped around his waist. He walked to the kitchen and grabbed an apple on the stand. He took a big bite before  placing it back on the stand with the rest of the apples. "Eww. Eat the whole apple jaden" i said to him he chewed the apple then swallowed. "Nha imma eat it later" he walked to the fridge then opened it,he pulled out A bottle of milk then drank it. I swear this nigga "Tell me where all the food you eating is going too? I mean you so damn skinny though you don't mind eating the whole frigde alone."  I said he put the the milk back in the fridge then walked to where i was sitting watching tv. He stood infront of me "You blocking my view.Im watching tv Jaden" i shouted at him he walked closer "Why watch tv When You Got a Full view here" he said running his hands down his abs. I pushed him "That was Corny. Tell you What,Why don't you Put on some shirt and pants then We can Carry on with this later" i said he kissed my lips "I hope You know What you getting Yourself Into." He whisphered then played with my earlop

I laughed at him then laughed lightly. "Okey Now gooo.. 106&PARK is started" i pushed him out of my view he shook his head then walked away. I sat down then watched as bow wow Sexy Self introduced himself. He is so Damn cute.

I started thinking about wendy and What she said earlir on i felt like there is more that i don't know bout. And how the hell does she know Jaden?  If she knows jaden that means Jaden Knows her too. I gathered all the puzzles i could get.

I got off the couch then went upstairs found jaden Putting on his Grey sweat pants,shirtless.. going through his closet for a suitable Shirt "Babe can i ask you something?" I said curling on the unmade bed. "Wusup?" He asked pulling out Red Sweats then held it in his right hand and held another in his Left  "Do You Know a Lady By The Name Of Wendy?" I asked "Uhh babe which one should i wear? The Red Or The Black?" He asked holding them up to me i looked at the two Sweat shirts.. "Red" i said and of course He Wore The Black.

"You Didn't answer My Question" i Reminded him he put pn the shirt and looked at me "What was your Question again?" He asked "Wendy.. Do u Know a Lady By the Name of Wendy?" I asked "Which Wendy? I know alot of Wendy's" he shrugged Wearing his White Jordans "A Bit Light,Tall With One Dimple on her Cheek and A small Scar Below Her Right eye" i tried describing her He Grabbed his keys. He gave me a quick Kiss on My Lips "Imma be Back After 30 minutes gotta fix somethings there at the warehouse. And don't leave" he said i was still suprised. I asked him a question and he is leaving like he didn't leave me with a question mark. "I LOVE YOU!!" I heard him shout from downstairs and heard the front door slam hard.

I was pissed. Not juss pissed i was Boiling. i took a shower put on his shorts and a wifebeater. I made myself tea as i kept my phone on the table looking at the time. Waiting for him to comeback i was starting to prepare a speech for him when he came back. I juss hated playing the fool. And right now thats how i felt. Jaden Is a Controler but doesin't want to be controlled.he said 30 minutes but it was going to 3 hours of me waiting on him.

I went upstairs then laid in bed and i found myself dozing a little.and i fell into a deep sleep.

***
JADEN