━━━━━ contest 1 winners

──────────༺༻──────────

HELLOE EVERYONE, I'M so sorry it took a long time to get this out. I wanted to make sure that everything was ready. I want to say thank you to nataliaalianovas, msmarvelknight, and alextheistp for helping me decide on the winners. It was a very tough choice because I loved everyone's entries. As they offered help they have just as much as a say in who wins as I do. Now I want to thank everyone who participated in this contest and just because you might not have won you will not leave empty handed as everyone will receive graphics from me.

I WILL BE opening a section up in my graphic portfolio for the time being until I get something open. Anyone who won or entered on my graphic contest must go to Red & Blue to request their graphics. I will leave the prizes down below so you know what to request. And it'll only be open to those who entered or won. Now with that being said I do plan on holding any other contest when I hit a milestone one here. It's not too far away but it'll still be a while.

THAT BEING SAID depending on when that graphic contest is open I will most likely keep it open for longer than a month because I'm getting a new laptop. I know you keep hearing that everywhere, I'm sorry. And when I hold the second one please keep in mind that you don't have to feel rushed to make any graphics I want you to have fun when you make them, and I want you to be proud of them. Also you can enter as many as you want do feel shy or scared to not enter many.

I LOVED LOOKING at all the graphics that were made. The talent was amazing and I thank you all for making them and entering as well. When I get a book out for the contest it'll be split into two sections the first being the contest as well as the entries and the second section will be where I post the request for the graphics that you asked for. But for now they'll be posted in my portfolio. Third place and second place was a little tricky to decide on but I think it worked out. Anyway it is time to announce the winners!

──────────༺༻──────────

THE WINNERS FOR CONTEST NUMBER 1

HONORABLE MENTIONS

tzar-of-torture | I overall loved the gifs you made for Out Of Darkness and Blood In The Water, the cover was beautiful at first it was a little difficult to read what the font said but I eventually figured it out. I do love the cover nonetheless!

Sister_Of_Wakanda | Your character posters for Blood In The Water are absolutely gorgeous, I was shocked when I first saw them mainly because I had no idea how you managed to get Adelaide and Luke onto the posters but I really love them. Your covers for Sweet Dreams, Human, No Good Deed Goes Unpunished, and Out Of Darkness are beautiful, I love the font placement on each of them I think it makes the covers look really good.