━━━━━ announcements for my account

──────────༺༻──────────

I HAVE A few announcements to make, they are kind of important, I need everyone to be understanding as this took me a lot of time to think about and a lot of time to talk to my friends to see what was best.

ANNOUNCEMENT # 1: I will be taking down Out Of Darkness and posting a completely knew one because I simply do not like how I have written Athena and her storyline needs to be changed. I will be taking the sibling trope she has with Thor and Loki out because I no longer thing it's needed however she will still be in Thor Ragnarok. Her origin story might still be the same I haven't decided yet. Her books are and will eventually lead to her villain era.

ANNOUNCEMENT # 2: I have taken most of my books down because now that I have a job I've realized that I can focus on a large amount anymore. The books that'll be staying up are Holding Out For A Hero, Wreak Havoc, Ghosts, Brave, and Out Of Darkness (when it's reposted). I will also be posting Fighting To Survive when I finish writing season 3 in Holding Out For A Hero. The books on hold will remain on hold as I won't to work on prewriting for them while they're still on hold.

ANNOUNCEMENT # 4: My graphic contest is still open, and if anyone wants to enter you still can, just keep in mind that all graphics must be turned in by July 31st. I might extended it a little to see if I can get more people to enter but we'll see.

ANNOUNCEMENT # 5: If you haven't seen I have changed my username from belovass to munsonsss so please bare with my while I switch all my graphics over to the correct username. I decided it was time for another change and this is what I went too.

ANNOUNCEMENT # 6: All graphics are being worked on but please be patient. I have off Sunday and Monday so that's when I'm planning to work and catch up on graphic request. I really do ask that you do not ask when your request will be done. Because in truth I don't know. I work five days a week from 4 to 11 and sometimes I don't get home until midnight. So please be patient graphics will be out when they get out. On the subject of graphics, when I get all gifs out for my gif shop I will be closing it permanently because I will be opening a graphic shop up sometime in august. My cover theme shop will still go on until I decide to put them into my graphic shop. And when I post my graphic shop I might close my graphic lotto for a little bit but I haven't decided yet that's still up in the air. My graphic shop will be ran the same way that my current cover theme shop is being ran.

ANNOUNCEMENT # 7: Now onto the last part of my announcement, after a lot of talking with one of my friends about this, I have decided that a lot of my books will be going into my marvel plot shop and multi-fandom plot shop. Most of the characters from the Dangerous and The Damned will be going into the plot shop. There are some I am keeping but most of them are going into my plot shop. I no longer have a lot of motivation to write Marvel anymore I still am going to but it's going to be a small series. A ton of my other books from other fandoms are also going into my plot shops as well. Please understand that this took a lot of time to think about and it was I want to do. I am still going to be writing but I'm only going to be working on so many books at a time.

Before I leave there are a lot of books that I took down and most of them will return eventually just as of right now they'll be in my drafts. Thank you for you so much for understanding what I want to do. I will still post updated on what books are being posted and what not.

──────────༺༻──────────