"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞, 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐲."

falling for him wasn't falling at all. it was walking into a house and suddenly knowing you're home.❞

— r.i.d

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

CLEO plopped herself back down onto Dakota's couch just as she heard her release a small sigh and wrap herself more into her fuzzy white blanket, sitting criss-cross with Theo sitting behind her on the edge of the couch leaving just a bit of space between the two of them with Kade sitting on the opposite couch from everyone.

"Street fighting? Like Fight Club?"

"I...suppose?"

Cleo smacked her lips against her teeth and shook her head before leaning forward and touching Dakota's blanket covered forearm before speaking out softly. "I'm just glad you're home safe."

"Me too...thanks to Theo."

Dakota looked back at Theo and saw him giving her a small grin before suddenly hearing the sound of the oven ding which made him break their eye contact and clear his throat before slowly getting up from the couch and fixing his black t-shirt.

"I'll be back."

"Need some help?"

Theo nodded to Kade and watched him hop up from the couch which made Cleo purse her lips in an attempt to hide her smile before watching Theo and Kade head off into the kitchen and leave her alone with Dakota who had her eyebrows creased in confusion.

"What?"

"Spill. What happened in Toronto with Theo?"

Dakota sighed softly.

"Cleo--"

"Did you two finally have that...talk?"

And for a moment, Dakota let her eye contact with Cleo break as she looked down at her blanket as she began to absentmindedly fiddle with it and bite the corner of her bottom lip softly as her mind wandered back to her time with Theo in the hotel room before their flight.

Theo's touch was so soft and gentle, but the burning sensation was more of a euphoric feeling that Dakota loved and the way their bodies connected intimately made a sudden feeling coarse throughout her body while she tried to find the words to say.

"We did more than talk, that's for sure."

Cleo's eyes went wide and the wide smile on her lips appeared as she went to open her mouth to speak -- but she was suddenly interrupted by Theo clearing his throat as he walked back into the living room while cleaning his hands on a white kitchen cloth.

"You ladies ready to eat?"

"Of course."

Dakota unwrapped herself from her blanket and let herself remain in a cream colored cropped t-shirt and a pair of nude colored wide-legged leggings to match and found herself following behind Cleo to the kitchen -- but before reaching the kitchen she abruptly turned around and spoke low for only Dakota to hear.

"We are not done with this conversation."

"Didn't think so."

Dakota and Cleo shared a laugh before walking into the kitchen and heading for the dining table where Kade was setting the plates when Cleo interrupted him and gave him a quick kiss on his jawline which made him turn to her and grin as she took a seat.

Once everyone was seated, Theo brought dinner over which consisted of a nice and steaming pot of chili that Dakota made a special recipe of before taking his seat next to Dakota and letting everyone begin to make their plate and let their peaceful night continue while they enjoyed each other's company.