𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

❜ ─ 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 ─ ❛

It was a normal day, at least for some people

Tom was currently getting yelled at by his wife, while his children laughed quietly from the side. He sent them a little glare. Ungrateful little shits, only good thing about them is that they got their mothers looks.

"Honestly Tom, how stupid could you be! Well I mean it's not like you weren't stupid enough before" said Avalon waving her hands around in the air. She sternly looked at her husband not understanding him, who in the fucking world would go out and buy a COBRA!!!

Only Tom and Abraxas would. She was debating whether or not she should divorce him, he would cry and beg for her to take him back while she took the kids to Hawaii, hmm yes. That's it!

She looked back up when she heard a noise, he was gone. She scoffed, what a coward. Can't even handle a scolding, their children were more mature than him and his evil mastermind self.

She looked over at her darling children, they were currently trying to murder one another, they get it from their father. She started for a moment before clapping her hands together,

"Who wants to go to Hawaii??" She said excitedly while doing jazz hands, her kids cheered running up to her saying yes. She smiled as they ran up stairs rushing to pack their bags.

Bye Tommy.

⍣ ೋ

Now as for what happened to Tom. He was transported to the great hall, which confused him on why he was even back here.

He looked to the side to see, The Potters, Malfoys, Blacks, Lestranges, Avery's, Whitlocks, standing there looking just as confused as him.

He was wondering why his demon family didn't come with him, lucky bastards!

Abraxas saw his friend and quietly went over to him, he put a hand on his back shacking him, making Tom jump a little. Can't blame him, having children gave him PTSD.