Chapter 7 - Twins, To-dos, and Timber

(Pic: Ihys Riddel)

~~

Asmodeus rubbed her sore throat, wiping her eyes. She plopped down on the couch, exhausted. Asmodeus inhaled shakily. She wiped her face again, well aware nothing was there, but at this point, anything to rid of that feeling. Asmodeus stood again, trying to cease the shaking in her legs. She felt dirty; absolutely filthy.

Marcov was a monster she was given to. And she hated her mortal parents for that. Asmodeus moved to the kitchen, drinking some water straight from the tap. She looked up at the door when the lock clicked.

Her twin brother stepped in, followed by his husband. "Oh- hey sis," Ihys greeted. Ihys was covered in Lust.

Asmodeus waved back, "Hello, Ihys."

Carlin, his husband, frowned. "You poor thing." Both him and Ihys had noticed the shaking and the rawness of her voice. She leaned on the counter, looking down. She shut off the water.

Ihys walked closer, putting a hand on her stomach, "Are you okay?" His magic tried finding any lacerations inside her.

"Just fine.." Asmodeus mumbled, trying her best to stand still.

Carlin asked, "Would you like me to start a shower?" Carlin was pretty understanding of how most Lusts responded to being assaulted, more than he should've given he was Greed. Asmodeus supposed it was because of Ihys.

Ihys answered for her, "Please. Thank you, Babe."

Asmodeus leaned on the counter again, "Anything?"

"No. Luckily," Ihys didn't seem happy, however. He seemed so conflicted. He always did.

Asmodeus knew Ihys wanted to protect her. She also knew that Ihys had so much anger, and sadness, towards this. He felt helpless, as did Azzy. But she assumed he felt more helpless than her.

She was quite strong for a Lust, especially considering Lusts were notorious for being smart, but really weak. Asmodeus had to work out every morning just to keep her strength. The magic that was given to her at one point also assisted her with keeping it. Ihys, on the other hand, was 5'0" and had little to no muscle.

Asmodeus hugged Ihys, "You had fun?"

"Yea. We always do," Ihys responded, though not enthusiastic.

Asmodeus patted his head, then wandered up the stairs. Carlin walked down past her, handing her a towel.

Asmodeus checked the temperature, releasing her magic. Asmodeus looked in the mirror. Her magic concealed the burn scars, from when she was little and her mortal parents decided to fry her. Now, she stared at the imperfection; she felt hostile and angry.

Asmodeus traced the scar with her fingers, then turned away. She stripped, glancing in the mirror. She tried desperately to see something other than a useless slut. She couldn't.

Asmodeus thought as she sat in the shower. She pulled her knees to her chest, and started to sob. She sobbed and sobbed. She cried until the shower went cold. Asmodeus shivered, standing slowly. She washed her hair and body, feeling the goosebumps form on her body. She inhaled shakily, stepping out. She heard the TV playing downstairs. She dried herself, and wrapped herself in the towel. She moved into her room, dressing in shorts and a sports bra. She laid down, braiding her hair. 

Asmodeus laid there for about an hour, then sat up when she couldn't fall asleep. She stood, holding her head and sitting back down when she felt disoriented. Asmodeus waited, and stood up again. She grabbed her journal from between her mattresses. Asmodeus sat criss-crossed on her bed, writing in her journal.

Asmodeus was writing a battleplan to overthrow Marcov. 

Asmodeus paused when her crystal lit up and buzzed. She stood up, inhaling and answering, "Hello?"

"Hello, Dollface," Marcov responded.

Asmodeus cringed, "How may I be of assistance?"

"I need you to go back to the colony. A servant caught sight of another demon. I'd like you to be the lead guard there. I'm sending others with you."

Asmodeus' stomach leapt. Lead guard? "I can do that, Sir." She could practically hear his smirk through the phone. 

"Good. Pack up. You're leaving as soon as possible," Marcov ordered.

Asmodeus stood, moving to find a bag, "Yes Sir. See you." They hung up, and Asmodeus grabbed some essentials - basic hygiene products, clothes, condoms, ect. She dress in more appropriate clothing - well, for a Lust. She wore ripped jeans and a tshirt. She went downstairs, pausing. She smiled at Carlin and Ihys, who were asleep and cuddling on the couch, with the TV playing some mortal romcom. 

She woke Ihys, whispering, "Bro.. bro.."

"Mm?"

"I got to go. I don't know when I'll be back. I'll keep in touch though, okay?" Asmodeus hugged Ihys.

"Okay. Stay safe," He kissed her shoulder. 

"I will," Asmodeus promised, then left. She opened a portal and moved into the forest. She paused, stopping behind a tree. There was a demon and two other lifeforms a little ways away. 

Were those angels?