Part 3

Skybrine POV

as I got to the river there were already ender cats there. "h-how could this be." I whisper to myself as one of the cats spotted me from behind and jumped attacked me to the ground.

"HISSSS What are you doing in our territory!. this is our territory and no other thing can be here but US!. Now get out of here or feel my claws rip your skin apart!." The ender cat said as he hissed at me. but then there was the leader of there territory or should I say clan. he came up to us and looked down at me and told the cat the was on me to get off. after that I got up fast and looked at him and was paper to attack.

"What are you doing here. you think this is some kinda JOKE!. Who are you I want answers NOW!."

"Okay I'm skybrine king of the nether and I'm here just to get fish for a friend." I say.

"Fish for a friend. HA your funny the fish belong to us and were not wasting it to give to some kind of...brine."

"Well I need it for my friend he hasn't came out his room and I'm really getting worried! so can I just grabbed a bit and LEAVE!" I started getting a bit mad. This was stupid i just couldn't take it no more so i just ignore him and walk past him and walked up to the river and looked down to see if there was any fish still. and there were lots so I used my power and took out some then was gonna walk back to the house until the ender cat leader pushed me down and I dropped all the fish that I took out of the water fall all over the place as some got back in the water. "Hey what was that for!!." I said as I really started to get mad.

"I've told you this is our territory and yet you just IGNORED ME!. I think you need to learn a lesson." he said as he claws me in the face. I yelled in pain then got up in anger. " now you crossed the line!." I say as I throw a full fireball at the cat. but then he doges it.

"You think you can hurt me HA in your drams kid. I'm way to strong for you."

"Oh really you think your so strong. you don't know nothing yet." I say as I smirked. The cat stop and looked at me.

"Why do you need the fish for!." He hissed at me.

"I need it for my friend Enderlox. He's not gotten ou-." Before I could even finish the leader said "wait. Enderlox? You mean the king of the end."