. . ⇢ ͙۪۪˚┊❛ 𝐷𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑒. ❜┊-𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼.ˎˊ˗ ꒰ ˚ ͙۪۪◌

𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙈𝙀!┊͙ ୭̥⋆*。ˏˋ ꒰💫꒰ ࿐ ࿔*:・𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲: You, Y/N, are the Heiress of the Dreamflour Province, a prosperous land standing beside the Crème Republic

𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲:
You, Y/N, are the Heiress of the Dreamflour Province, a prosperous land standing beside the Crème Republic. You, your people, and your culture have been proved to be almost as technologically advanced as the Crème Republic. As the Heiress, your daily tasks will include studying, honing your skill with the spear, visiting with citizens, and most importantly, hosting meetings with the Assembly of Leaders. The Assembly of Leaders are the representatives of the many robust and finest lands known to all of Earthbread, which includes the Consul of the Crème Republic himself, and also will officially involve yourself (soon). Though, despite being neighbors, the Crème Republic and Dreamflour Province have been on neutral terms. Today, you hold a private meeting between the Nine Divine Houses, the Consul himself, your committee of Elders (including your mother, the current Ruler), and of course, yourself. The goal of this gathering is to intertwine both the Republic and the Province in a bond of allegiance by allowing both the Consul and the Dreamflour Heir to formally be acquainted. What shall be made of this new work relationship? Simply platonic, or will romance bloom just like the bountiful echinodorus that blossom in the waterways covered in both lily pads and hundreds of years of Dreamflourian history.

(Reader will use she/her, since this was originally going to be a self-insert! I apologize. Feel free to change the pronouns, or, if you'd like to request, I can make another version of this same book that includes gender neutral pronouns.)

𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼:
Y/N Cookie
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Relatives: M/N Cookie, D/N Cookie (Deceased), S/N Cookie (Deceased), Aunt (Name) Cookie.
The last heir to the Dreamflour Throne. The Dreamflour Province, known for its rich history and culture, as well as its ultra-focus on the Arts. (Performance, Traditional, Musical, Etc.)

(If you have any questions or comments, please tell me! Positive feedback is appreciated, however if you're here to be plain inconsiderate, I must ask you to leave. Thanks for reading!)