𝘬𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘰 (-----)

SM Entertainment Confirms Rumors About EXO Aera's Judge Position In The Upcoming "Street Man Fighter"

"Among all idols, she has the experience and qualities."

🇳​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇼​​​​​🇸​​​​​                                                                                    🇰​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇧​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇴​​​​​

                                                                                          🇦​​​​​🇵​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇱​​​​​ 30, 2022

Dance genius and royalty EXO's Aera is confirmed to be a judge for the upcoming "Street Man Fighter" prequel program.

After the success of last summer's "Street Woman Fighter", Mnet announced in January of this year that they will air the spin-off of the show in the Summer of 2022. However, before the official airing, Mnet planned a pre-competition for the show. Titled "Mbitious", the prequel has started to release the auditions of the participants competing for a spot in the lineup of "Street Man Fighter" on the network's Youtube channel. The candidates range from Kpop idols, professors, choreographers, and world-renowned dancers.

As a known idol choreographer, former gymnast, world-famous solo artist, and EXO member, the all-rounder Aera Wang has been chosen as the first judge of the show. "Be Mbitious" producers remarked, "Almost all dancers in the show said that Aera's choreographies are so creative, unique, and inspiring that some of them started learning dance and even become choreographers themselves. From this we said, among all idols, she has the experience and qualities."

EXO's Aera, former gymnast, and underground street dancer, has been an idol for 10 years and a choreographer for 15 years. Some of her iconic choreographies include TVXQ's "Mirotic",  BEAST's "Fiction", SNSD's "Gee" and "Oh",  Uniq's "EOEO",  Sistar's "Shake It",  NCT's "7th Sense", "Black on Black", and "Take Off",  EXO's "MAMA", "Growl", "Ko Ko Bop", "Monster", "Ka-Ching", and "Don't Fight The Feeling",  SHINee's "Lucifer", and "Good Evening",  GOT7's "If You Do", "Look", and "Fly", Wanna One's "Energetic",  Red Velvet's "Rookie",  ASTRO's "Hide and Seek", TWICE's "Dance the Night Away". She has also choreographed for solo artists such as Rain's "Rainism" and "Gang", SHINee Taemin's "Move" and "Sexuality", Hyolyn's "See Sea", and PSY's "Gentleman" and "That That". She also had the chance to choreograph for international artists like Missy Elliott's "WTF (Where They From", Chris Brown's "Party", and Doja Cat's "Woman".

Just 3 days ago, Mnet has revealed the chosen host of the show: the legendary solo performer and singer Rain.

"Be Mbitious" will start airing on May 24 at 10:20 p.m. KST and "Street Man Fighter" to premiere this summer.

We can't wait for the show!

*a/n: owemgee? i'm sooo sorry for not uploading heuheuheuehe school is so demanding *cries*, neways, how are you?*