Prologue

Y/N Pov:

'The void is a strange place or possibly an entity that exists between universes of the multiverse, and that's were I am. 

I can't tell if the void is a place or an  entity because from what I can recall from my vague of places that I have been or have yet to go is that the void will sometimes put me in a universe before the main storyline has occurred, this can lead to the main story being alter slightly because I may save someone who is about to die or something like that.

I don't even know my actual age, probably in the millions by now but I spend so much time as a teenager than it has basically become my mindset for everything I do.'

suddenly my body began to morph into something smaller.

'Oh, so I'm going to a new universe before the main storyline.' *sigh* 'It can't be helped that lots of major trauma happens to kids.' I start to reminisce of the many sad faces that I have seen from my universe.

"After seeing so many sad faces I'm going to help this universe and all the other so all can smile a smile of happiness once in their life!" I shouted as my voice became more high pitched due to the fact that I'm turning into a child.

The pitch black void suddenly burst open with colour and I fell down ready for Adventure.

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I know that this chapter is short but I wanted to let you readers know where Y/N comes from and how/why he reacts to things in the universe as he does. To be honest this probably could have gone in the Bio. (This may be a reoccurring chapter that may happen in other stories that I make if I make them)

My question if you shall answer it. Who's backstory do you want Y/N to effect first.