The Beginning of the Greatest Adventure (Part 1)

(A/N): I decided to make it where if (Y/N) is apart of someone's backstory then I will show it when the Anime/Manga shows it. I'm also unsure if I should add gender bends and who should be gender bent but I will figure it out along the way. Hope you understand.

________________________________________________________

Foosha Village 30 minutes before Luffy's Crew leaves. (3rd Pov)

Sitting at a stool in a bar was young man wearing a red vest and blue shorts and a pair of sandals. He had scruffy looking black hair that was covered over by a straw hat, he had black eyes and a scar under his left eye.

He was smiling and laughing with the boy next to him as the bartender watches them with a small smile.

Next to him was another boy who wore a grey shirt with a hoodie sown to it, in addition he also wore so blueish-grey pants

Next to him was another boy who wore a grey shirt with a hoodie sown to it, in addition he also wore so blueish-grey pants. He had (h/c) and (e/c), he was also laughing while making conversation with the two others in the room.

The barkeeper was an especially attractive woman with dark green hair that was tied back into a ponytail but kept clean by the bandana that she wore. She had dark eyes and had a quite smile. she presented herself with a motherly vibe surrounding her, she could make those she knew feel safe and warm when with her.

 she presented herself with a motherly vibe surrounding her, she could make those she knew feel safe and warm when with her

Y/N: "And then he called you a dumbass! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Y/N light chuckle burst into full out laughter and Makino started to chuckle at the memories.

Luffy: "HEY! Your making fun of me! Makino tell him to stop."

The laughter died down from Y/N as Makino leaned on the bar with her face on her hand.

Makino: "You shouldn't get to annoyed Luffy, you have to remember that Y/N was still recovering when that incident happened

Makino: "You shouldn't get to annoyed Luffy, you have to remember that Y/N was still recovering when that incident happened."

Luffy's face changed into one of concern when he remembered how Y/N just fell out of no where through some kind of strange black cloud while he and Shank's crew were partying at the bar. He had so many cuts and bruises, luckily they were easy to patch up and from that day on Y/N stayed with Luffy and also agreed to join his pirate crew, even though he is a year older. After reminiscing over it all he started to laugh and smile along with Y/N who was already smiling and laughing.

Y/N: "Hehehehe. Hey Luffy we'll be going soon, shouldn't we get some food until we hit the next island."

Luffy: "Oh, you're right Y/N." He then turned to Makino, "Makino please see us off at the harbour, thank-you for the meal" he said while bowing. Then suddenly bolts out of the bar while shouting "FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!"

...

...

Y/N: "I don't know how you put up with us, really."

Makino let out a small chuckle before looking back at Y/N

Makino: "You know, Y/N, you're Luffy's older brother but sometimes you act like his guardian." Makino said with a smile.

Y/N: "Haha, maybe. But you have acted like a mother to both me and Luffy. I thank you for that."

Makino: "Hmmmm. That would mean that from Luffy's perspective we would be his parents" Makino said with a semi-striaght face, if one looked close enough they would see a small tint of red on her cheeks.

Y/N: "M-m-m-makino!" he stuttered with a blush on his face. "D-don't say stuff like that, people may get the wrong idea."

Makino: "And what idea might that be Y-N-kun" she said with a smirk of someone that knew what they were doing.

Y/N: "M-makino, please stop teasing me." he replied as this wasn't the first time she had teased him about how they are both like guardians to Luffy.

Makino: ".... Y/N-kun, come a little closer." she beckon him to come closer with her hand that she wasn't leaning on.

Y/N: "What is it Makino" he asked as he leaned forwards towards her.

Makino: "I've always like those ideas of of us being parents." she whispered in my ear.

Y/N Pov

Y/N: "e-ehhhhhh! Wait Makino wha-!" I was suddenly stopped by Makino giving me a quick kiss on my lips. All of my brains functionality had stopped and I was in a daze. 

'What is happening. Why did Makino kiss me. I mean yeah I like Makino, she very pretty and hardworking, she cares for me a lot.' I think as I ponder what had just happened. That's when Makino broke my train of thoughts.

Makino: "Y/N-kun, I know that you and Luffy are leaving today, so when you both came into my bar I was happy that you both came to talk to me before you left. I remember watching grow into the man that you re today. I know that you will meet so many more people on your journey to find the one-piece, but I wanted to reveal my feeling before you left so that you would remember me." She said with a happy tone that started to sound almost sad at the end.

Y/N: 'Why does she sound sad that she's telling me her feelings. Is it because she feel like she needs to because she thinks I'll forget about her. No, no I need to make sure that she will stay happy after using all that courage to tell me how she feels despite being 13 years older than me.'

I then leaned back over to Makino and grabbed both her hand causing her to get surprised. I then steeled my nerves and told her something she will never forget.

Y/N: "Makino-Chan. I love you too, I will never forget about you or this relationship that we have made here."I boldly said. 

'Holy crap I can't believe I said that. I hope Makino reaction to it will be ok.' I started to question myself if I had chosen the right words. 

Just then Makino's next words and actions told me exactly what I wanted to hear.

Makino: "I love you too, Y/N-Kun." she said, her tone had regained it full happiness. 

She leaned into me and our mouths merged together into a passion filled kiss. After a minute we separated. 

Makino: "We better get going or your captain will leave you behind" she said as we stood up and headed for the door, our hand together with fingers interlocked.

Y/N: "Yeah. I reckon he got way to much food for us." I said and Makino giggled.

Makino: "Yeah, I bet he has."

______________________________________________

Hi everyone. Sorry if this chapter feels short, I wanted to get one out as soon as possible but wasn't sure how to do the chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.

As I said at the beginning of the chapter I may start to bounce around with other stories while writing this one because one-piece is massive. So if you have any request for stories I am open to suggestions. But please remember hat the "Superpower" will stay the same and I also probably make it a harem story.

Until next time 

Bye