15. Charity work

“I thought your room is beside mine?” Forth asked Levi.

They are all eating their breakfast.

Levi looks at his brother un-amused.
“Are you seriously asking me that, P'Forth? I can't sleep there. I heard a banging sounds from the left and right room so it means you two and the two of you are doing it and I can hear the sound that your bed create.” Levi said and pointed Forthbeam and PaliNeo couple.

Pali and Neo is a little bit shy. Yes, they are bold but hey... They are with their senior so it's kind of embarrassing.

Forth and Beam laughs.

“Oh come on. We're not that loud.”

“Not that loud?!” Levi growls. “Who told you? Yeah, you're not that loud if I was in the middle of the room but when I was near the wall. It's super loud.”

Beam laughs louder than before.

They enjoy the whole day in the beach house and when the night comes. They are preparing for barbeque party.

Phana is the one who is grilling the barbeque while Ming and Pali is the one who is arranging the drinks in the table.

The other people is just sitting in the table they put in the outside.

“This is the drinks!!!” Wan yells and put the other beers that he and Forth buy in the convenience store not that far from the beach house.

Ming help them to arrange in the table.

Ming looks at Phana who is enjoying grilling the barbeque.

Phana is smiling even if he is a little sweaty because of the heat.

“I'll help Phana there.” Ming told the other.

“Wait why are you calling him with his name only? He is your senior.” Frenz asked him.

Frenz and Levi still didn't know what Ming and Phana call to each other because they didn't see them together not even once before.

This is the first time.

“That's what he called P'Pha from the very start, Frenz. Since P'Pha go to the engineering food court to asked him to attend the Moon gathering.” Neo said.

“Really? And it's okay to P'Pha?” Frenz asked again.

Wan laughs.
“Believe me or not, Frenz. Pha even call Ming with his whole name and without also the Nong call.”

Ming left then and go to Phana.

“Really? Why?”

“Maybe they are dating.” Lam said.

All of them looks at him.

“No, that can't be. Pha is all about works.” Beam said.

Wan nods.
“Yeah and Ming is also about works. He is taking his study seriously.”

Neo also nods.
“Ming is like another P'Pha. When we first got in the engineering faculty Ming said he wants to have his me time. He wants to enjoy and don't waste his times for too many works but look at now Ming is one of the engineering students who is smart.”

“Actually we are also surprise when he change. We asked him once and he said he wants to have a bright future so that he can get whatever he wants.” Pali said.

“Let me help you, Phana.” Ming said to Phana.

“No need, Mingkwan. I can do it.” Phana refuse the offer because his mind is in chaos right now.