Chapter2

Chappie 2!!! Hope youll give me support by voting!! Thanks!!!

BTW thats Aliyah and Stanley in the multimedia

***********
I hop off my car while looking at my way to my home, my old home. It was autumn and the pile of leaves that has the height of my knee is really distracting the way.

I passed the old tree where I used to play adventure and stuff by myself since Aliyahs parents wouldnt let her play in our house and we only play together at school.

Then the sight of my home appeared. It was covered with vines and holes in the roof and growing weeds in the balcony.

I stepped the stairs at the balcony of my home and those creaking sounds is still there. I used to played hop scotch in the stairs when suddenly I tripped over and got this t shaped scar between my eyebrows, that people use to bully and tease me.

This house is a complete mess. The reason why this house isnt renovated is because they left me with my sister and theyre gonna live in Canada. They didnt even bother to visit. Its like Im all alone by myself with this house they left with all the memories left behind that they thrown away.

I walked upstairs which is completely broken. And got my way to my old room. The drawings is still there, the table is still there the pencilcase is still there, all of them is still there. Then I soon realize I have to find my old eyeglasses.

Where did I put that old thing? Where is it? I ask myself then something caught my eye. It was the picture our last prom.

There I was. Elegant and I still look like a girl. And theres Jake, Allison, and Mark the fat head who ask me out on prom.

Since I was still a teen and Mark is my only trusted partner, i didnt hesitate to go out with him. He was cute but after graduation we parted ways but we didnt actually broke up.

We were having fun with our mask on since it was a masquerade ball.

I continue to find my eyeglasses and I found it inside my shoebox. I smile at the memories burden inside my head. There I read all of the things inside. My ex crushes who is, Jobert, Justin, Melvin, and Don. I dont really want to talk about it since all of them rejected me.

Then my mask was there in my masquerade party. It was funny and sad reminiscing all of my memories but I have to get back home before sunset.

****************

Its still early and you already got six group of criminals arrested this morning. Our chief said

Dont worry chief Im just doing my job. I said using my not-so-interested voice

Uh Cruz, i think you are really stressing out. I think you need a day off. Its been a while since you had your day off our chief said.

I understand you are all worried at me but if that heartless bitch is still roaming in this free country. Then I still dont want to excuse myself. I dont wan a look at the mirror. I know Im scary as shit right now

Very well. Jackson!! He yelled.

Crisanto this Cruz Bellardio, one of the best female police officer in United States of America. Cruz this is Crisanto Hyeochan, Seouls most smartest detective and now a detective coming from Dallas. Also the brother of Aliyahs boyfriend hold on a second

Aliyah doesnt have a boyfriend i said stressing the word boyfriend. We both look at Crisanto. He is tapping his pocket using his palms and showing his wallet.