Chapter 1

Xiao's POV:

A book's script is what guided me all along my existence...

A book...

On a stand...

Light spreading out of it...

Being the only light source...

Floating...

In the dark, endless void. Where nobody's agony filled screams would be heard...

I float too with only darkness surrounding me...

There's no surface anywhere...

I can only count on anti gravity and my balance to create my own surface...

Reading a book with a list that always got a new name on it as another so called "human" was born...

.

.

.

> ꩇׁׅ݊ꫀׁׅܻꫀׁׅܻtׁׅ ꪀׁׅꫀׁׅܻɑׁׅ֮ꭈׁׅ ժׁׅ݊ꫀׁׅܻɑׁׅ֮tׁׅhׁׅ֮<

.

.

.

Aether's POV:

"What? Crying again? God you are pathetic" - ???

A ginger boy, like 6'5 feet tall spat on my leg, after he spoke with a dissapointed face and tone, also seasoned with a sprinkle of disgust, looking down on me. Me, who was currently sitting on the ground, tears forming at the corner of my eyes, flowing down my cheeks like a slow paced waterfall. Trying to cover that with my hands, placing them on my face.

"Just please leave me alone, Tartaglia..." - A

"What? Still can't face the fact that your sister died of starvation?" - T

The ginger smirked at my way, giving me the chance to gather up my courage and yell at him. I stood up from the ground, clenched my fist and with my other hand i still kept holding my torso somewhere near the left side of my rib in pain.

"I told you she fucking did not!! Is your fucking ginger hair trying to represent your IQ level? 'Cause it's low, just like your boyfriend's dick when you tried to sleep with him!!" - A

His two friends, the purple haired Scaramouche, who was the leader of the photo club – wich makes some paranoid images by the way – and the white haired La Signora, who was the leader of the designer club, began laughing, making Childe flush cause of embarrassment.

"Damn! Blondie sure roasted you!" - S

"Don't tell me i didn't warn you about your hair color.~" - LS

Tartaglia seemed really pissed at his friends cause of what they said. He turned around, facing his friends with a glare i didn't see myself, but i saw as Signora's and Scaramouche's eyes widened and they slowly backed off.