Chapter 3

When will i see Xiao again?

.

.

.

>tׁׅhׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻ ƙׁׅ֑ꪱׁׅꪀׁׅᧁׁ ᨵׁׅ⨍ ժׁׅ݊ꫀׁׅܻɑׁׅ֮tׁׅhׁׅ֮'꯱ׁׅ֒ ᥣׁׅ֪ꫀׁׅܻtׁׅtׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ<

.

.

.

3rd POV:

"Aether Zlavoczky!" - ???

(A/N: Ik thats prob not even close to his full name but whatever ya'll, just roll with it)

The blonde's name could be heard out of the teachers mouth. The said boy quickly turned his sight from the window to the teacher's way, breaking his daydreaming.

"Ah- uhm... yes ma'am?" - A

"I would like if you could  pay attention on my class and quit daydreaming. You don't wanna fail now, do you?" - ???

"I don't wanna..." - A

"Then pay attention." - ???

She said and turned around with a piece of chalk in her hand, continuing to speak. The teacher was so monotone though, that whenever he tried to pay attention to her, he would forget everything the next day.

Either way, he had no choice this time but to listen. During the class he five times almost fell asleep, six times almost began distracting himself with something else and 10 times jumping out of the window and run away came across his mind, but thing is that their classroom was on the fourth floor so he would have suffered some major damage if he tried.

The class that seemed to be lasting 6000 days, ended in 45 minutes. The blonde's dear friend, the hyperactive blue haired boy, Venti, quickly got up from his chair and rushed to his friends, the dark haired Alatus and the white haired Kazuha.

=□=♡=□=

EXPLANATION: Alatus is NOT the same person as Xiao, but they are almost identical. Their looks are the same, but there are some differences:

Xiao: Adeptus (Half alive, Half dead creature), Job is to do what the book tells him, has long hair, has horns

Alatus: Normal human being, high school student, has short hair, has no horns

=□=♡=□=

He hinted at them and soon the three were infront of the blonde, all of them looking at him.

"Still can't understand History? - Ala

The dark haired asked.

"I can't help that, that woman got no life in herself and her words just get out of my head almost immediately." - A

Aether said as he crossed his hands infront of himself.